Reviews for Renegade
Starart152 chapter 4 . 12/12/2020
This is a nice chapter where Vanoria is introduced and she is a little brat who seemed to have many flaws hidden within her. I like how Lilian put her down when she played the tough unbeatable girl. As for Yushan.
I find it funny and dark that he asked something to clean the coffee he spit on the ground instead of someone.
Starart152 chapter 3 . 12/11/2020
This is an interesting chapter as it sets up many things that would come next. It seems that the speech ended the calm in the street by Lightland declaration.
As for the two girls, it was pretty fun to see the interactions between each other's and the teasing. It also foreshadowed a few things that might be happening in Aven personal life.
Darth Zannacross chapter 7 . 6/24/2018
Ah, secret Missions are always fun, just depends on who's having the fun lol.

Aven might be over her head, we will see rather soon, in theory lol.

Well, a lot of plotting, all boils down to if the pay off works or not.
Starart152 chapter 2 . 6/24/2018
This is a nice chapter that gives more element of the society that they lived in and also the response of the bloody and unfair execution given by Baron. As for the victim, we knew nothing of him and it was clearly done for the purpose of the story, but lack some emotional impact for the readers as it is someone unknown, but it is life, which is why I like it in the world you are putting it.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
This is a nice action chapter to start the beginning of the story and a few elements of the world they are living in with different groups like the Elite, who seemed far from the good guys just with the little information we have so far. As for the details, those are nicely done and interesting. I like how the pacing of the fight fells and how the world is described.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
Oh Vaondoria, your such a self absorbed c##$, and your foolish enough to realize your just making your opponent more keen to trash you, and trashed she did. At least Aven was able to see a shadow of what she could be if she is not careful and took something from this.

Well, Branford showed he is a survivor, and we seen Katalina is willing to make the hard calls needed to thrive, talk about trail by fire, explosive fire!

So now they want to bust this Goldhart Budokai eh? We will see how it goes but intense chapter, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
I see, the family bounds are much frailer in this version, good grief.

Well, it is rather sleazy that this tournament sounds like a way to cleanse the " Undesirables" and Yuen is a rather big jerk for being so casual about this.

ARg, all that way to travel just to travel in to a trap, sprung by quite the psychotic man it seems. Well, Branford wants to be a hero, we will see just if he can get the job done.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
I see we have talk-shows in this version, should I expect seeing Vance give his point of view on the Daily Show? Guess we will see.

Vanoria seems intense in this version, very nice, though Lilian got some epic points owning Vanoria like that, this is the start of a , hostile relationship it seems.

And, now we have ourselves Yushan, well now, time to see how much he has changed I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
Lightland, now that's a heroic name, ( Waiting till its like Honest in that Agaima Kill anime where he is the most sadistic one of them all. )
Well, seems all right so far.

Otherwise mostly just more banter between Lilian and Aven. Well, we learned a few more things, like Aven has a brother that she shares rather bad blood with, we will just see how bad it is at some point I guess.

Other then that, well, that's all folks.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
Goldheart, he must get along well with Goldar lol. His rules are not golden though with how the poor sap at the start got offed, sigh.

Also, the Baron and my stories Steiner would likely get along lol.

Well, now we have a date this time with Branford? Guess we will see if its a date to die for.

Nice showing just how brutal things are in take three, its like a Futuristic Westreros lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
And, here we are, back again. Its been a while but I see enough has changed so its not a total deja vue it seems.

I still like Aven so that's good, glad she still is passionate for " True Justice!" in this version ( Gets impaled) . I think the start is more gruesome then I remember, but the fight scenes seem properly intense.

I see this world is even more full of strife between the have's and the have nots, and I see Lilian still has her humor intact, mostly.

Solid start, glad this version looks good, though rue the day you canceled this version lol, till next time.
Kisho chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
Hot chocolate and coffee? But... y. Oh well. He's Yushan. Why am I expecting something normal.

And the appearance of Auz... seems to be being handled very differently this time. Oh my. It should be interesting seeing what comes out of that. x3 Yushan and Lils really playing up the villain aspect. Of course they're good at heart probably.

It was nice reading Kat and Bran too, hearing some of his more personal side of things as Aven's beloved brother. But lol. Milk and a staircase. I should try that.
Kisho chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
You know, I saw half of the big reveal here already in the second version, so I thought I was prepared for it. But noo. I was not prepared for it. Yushan is actually not a loser?

No. I cannot accept this. It is not true. It was a clone.

Aven has a big family heritage to live up to with Bran Flakes and this Yushan, huh. It was obvious but now it's just setting in more and more. Apparently she's going to become a great villain now, though. And huh, how nice, a secret between Aven and Yushan that would actually make Aven hate him more. They are just bffs no matter how you look at it.

This is probably the strongest chapter in the story so far, this was a really good read and a super strong reveal. I loved it.

But still. Baron telling the thief he was cheating. What a loser. Get rekt.
Kisho chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
Omgggggg. The fight scene. So coooolll. Kakkoii. Sugoi jaannn. That was an awesome read. And Vanoria actually wasn't a total loser and liability after all. You go, VLC. But I still hate you even though the VLC Player is pretty nice.

And the ending. Omg again. You're in your element here, Thundy. Here I was expecting Bran Flakes to save the day, but you totally threw me for a loop. That's awesome and I love it. What a cool chapter x3
Kisho chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
Oh gosh. That ending tho. She's screwing things up so hard I think I deserve sixty dollars, actually.

It was really good watching Aven's reactions, a lot of character tension. And lol at the interactions (or lack thereof) between Kat and Lilian. Ship saaaiiiling into the horizon~

I'm just excited to see how badly Vanoria screws things over. That was a good take on things. Such an idiot couldn't be used in any better way to screw the story up. Brilliantly done. cx

(I'm betting on the drunkard from earlier coming in and saving her. He's actually a super magician with infinite power. Calling it.)