Reviews for Lost Time
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Well, that was an abrupt ending! I guess I'd have to be reading or have read another piece to fully understand the events here. I don't even know why they're fighting to begin with. So I can't say that I caught the whole story because I just don't have the background information to make sense of the connections between the characters, although I do recognise some of their names. The best I can do is to list some impressions, like:

- the talking animals came across as harmless distractions rather than actual deadly foes and allies. The bunnies not fighting I can understand, but surely the predators could have done a better job?
- why are so many people dying? Is this supposed to be some kind of armageddon-type scene? I don't like so many deaths.
This Oreo has TWO Hearts chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I laughed out loud at the bit where Elloe realized she was the third rascal. Also the rabbits "Distracting the soldiers with their cuteness, then turning savage and kicking them in the face." And the rats realizing that they were in over their heads (The smaller Talking Beasts - Rats, Mice, and Squirrels - are actually about two-three feet tall, btw!). It's really well written, and I was wrapped up in the story as I read! great job!