Reviews for Fake Lives Matter
zagato chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Thanks for writing! I like this story. Please continue. :)
DianyRdz chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Fake lives matter. Yes, they really do! They help people. They get people through situations. They matter. Read a quote that comes to mind with this story "...telling the truth isn't always good, but lying isn't always bad...Good things can come from lying and bad things can come from telling the truth." (and yes yes yes, I've heard all the arguments with this quote "and the rather "an ugly truth and a beautiful lie" but so what? We live in a world full of cynics, why not believe in the innocence of things sometimes). Ok, back to the quote and the review, so maybe telling the lies each other told weren't for the best but at that moment, they each felt a need to say and tell them. Sure, things would have been easier if they hadn't lied and told each other the truth from the beginning but come on, do we really think that telling the truth will get us anywhere? A lot of people are filled with self doubt, a lot of people will try to make themselves appear more than they are which is where the quote of telling a lie isn't all that bad. Yes, they should have said the truth (they know each other better than that) but their fake lives were just there. Why not take advantage of it. Rewind to the beginning, I like how they found a common ground (the passing of a parent) and they used that as something to find their way to each other. She wasn't one of the "pretty girls" but I'm willing to bet he thought otherwise. I kept thinking and holding my breath when the storyline went to him traveling after graduation and keeping busy but then was adamant that he had to say goodbye to her. It hinted (at least to me) that there might have been an underlying reason (he was sick or something). Great relief to read it wasn't like that, but really, you kept me in suspense throughout that!
In the end, I'm happy that their little lies were discovered and that they came clean. That they were where they needed to be.
Savannah Singleton chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
I like Jim. :)

Sad, but good story with a sweet ending. Now they will help each other heal, for the second time.
Savannah Singleton chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Wow.

Tragic incidents for both of them. Sad.
Savannah Singleton chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Sweet, emotional start to the story.