Reviews for Midnight Stranger
PassionateStylus chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
When I read this early in the morning, I couldn't help but feel moved. I was so upset that Emma wouldn't set aside her past for the man she clearly loved even though she should have known it was him all along. Since you only ever mentioned two characters from her school life in any detail, it made sense that Damien Grey was the "masked man" who saved her. I just wish that she gave him another chance.

Also, I may have been mistaken here, but didn't she learn from her father to stop playing men along and learn from her mistakes? If so, her hatred of the man should be even more unfounded and groundless. Still, it was a twist that doesn't often come along and that made the story more enjoyable to read.

I have to admit though, a few parts of your story were a bit confusing due to the wording chosen. Perhaps part of it was because I was tired, but I would appreciate it if you ran through it one more time to make sure all the wrinkles have been taken care of. If you want me to highlight any specifics, please feel free to send a private message my way.

On an unrelated note, thank you for reviewing my story as well. I really appreciate it, especially as it seems most of what I write is not your cup of tea. I'll send you a private message later in more detail.

Again, thank you for the read. I'll check back in later to see more of what you have.
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
Very interesting story. Please update as soon as you can! I would be curious to if she sees Grey again and what happens.
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Interesting start! Will continue to read this promising storyline.