Reviews for Cry of the Mer
Ultidragonlord chapter 9 . 3/20
Sometimes you just want to hit someone with a truck don't you?

This story is really good but because someone decided to be all "I'm gonna steal this story. Those fools will never know" Well how did that turn out for ya?!

Anyway I enjoy this story anyway, even thiugh I couldn't finish it.
I HATE YOU chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
You copied my friends work! She spent so long on that book, only for you to steal it! She's quit writing it now, are you happy?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
Pleeease try to put the rest here! I don't think I can live without it!
Allie-the-Cat chapter 7 . 11/16/2017
I really like the name Bailey, and I'm glad that's the one she got. I can't wait to find out what she wrote! Amazing chapter, amazing book... written by an amazing author!
Allie-the-Cat chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
Noooo! Stay alive Luna!
Allie-the-Cat chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
I got your (hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink) so I'll go right ahead
Great chapter! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! You should really try to get this published!
Allie-the-Cat chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
I hate you Dr Patron!
Allie-the-Cat chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
The pain in this story actually makes me start aching sometimes. It's very detailed and realistic!
Allie-the-Cat chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Great chapter!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
That’s horrid! I hope you can deal with the people plagiarizing your work dealt with.
Soccerandbooks chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
I am from the other site and miss u but encourage you to keep on writing and i will try to keep on Reading
TeacupPig6 chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
Noooo! I loved your book! Oh well. Wut is Patreon and how do I get to ur account? Also, u mentioned that u were trying to get a book published. Wuts the name of that book? (And did u get it published?)
Serinphora chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
Are you serious that people have been plagiarizing this? Holy crap! That's horrible and let me guess its someone from RoyalRoadl? If it is I am really sorry for having recommended it. I never thought someone would actually steal your work there
Allie-the-Cat chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
That was great! I've never been able to think of an original storyline- much less one as great as this!
Torey Hylton chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
This was a good opening chapter. I've never read a story like this. There were a few typos here and there but overall this was a good chapter. Well done :)
236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »