Reviews for Cry of the Mer
I HATE YOU chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
You copied my friends work! She spent so long on that book, only for you to steal it! She's quit writing it now, are you happy?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
Pleeease try to put the rest here! I don't think I can live without it!
Mistleheart33 chapter 7 . 11/16/2017
I really like the name Bailey, and I'm glad that's the one she got. I can't wait to find out what she wrote! Amazing chapter, amazing book... written by an amazing author!
Mistleheart33 chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
Noooo! Stay alive Luna!
Mistleheart33 chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
I got your (hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink) so I'll go right ahead
Great chapter! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! You should really try to get this published!
Mistleheart33 chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
I hate you Dr Patron!
Mistleheart33 chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
The pain in this story actually makes me start aching sometimes. It's very detailed and realistic!
Mistleheart33 chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
Great chapter!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
That’s horrid! I hope you can deal with the people plagiarizing your work dealt with.
Soccerandbooks chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
I am from the other site and miss u but encourage you to keep on writing and i will try to keep on Reading
TeacupPig6 chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
Noooo! I loved your book! Oh well. Wut is Patreon and how do I get to ur account? Also, u mentioned that u were trying to get a book published. Wuts the name of that book? (And did u get it published?)
Serinphora chapter 9 . 11/15/2017
Are you serious that people have been plagiarizing this? Holy crap! That's horrible and let me guess its someone from RoyalRoadl? If it is I am really sorry for having recommended it. I never thought someone would actually steal your work there
Mistleheart33 chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
That was great! I've never been able to think of an original storyline- much less one as great as this!
Torey Hylton chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
This was a good opening chapter. I've never read a story like this. There were a few typos here and there but overall this was a good chapter. Well done :)
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 39 . 11/1/2017
Heya! Second story I’ve read on this site, and you’ve set the bar high for all that follow! I can’t believe how well written, planned, developed, etc. this is! So amazing! I think I will have a little look-see on your profile to see if anything else tickles my fancy! Quite amazing!
235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »