Reviews for Cry of the Mer
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
Love the long chapter :D Loving this story. (Yeah, I'm the guest who reviewed before)
Secrets of all kinds chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
Love these chapters, can't wait for more! An good luck with your last year of highschool! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
No problem! Hope your last year at high school goes well :)
CipherWoods chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
The POV change was very interesting. It was nice to see some sort of closure for Sophie at least. I can't wait till we get another chapter with Luna's POV, the last one was really great! The birthday card was really well written and really shows how amazing their relationship was. Again, I can't wait to read the next chapter! Overall, splendid job, I can't wait for the next update!
CipherWoods chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
This chapter was awesome! Your writing style really impresses me and it fits this story really well. I like how even though Luna's been through so much she still has such a strong resolve. Also, as mean as this seems, I can't wait to see what will happen with entire exhibit ordeal. I can't imagine what kind of crowds it will draw XD Also, sorry if my reviews don't come in every chapter for the next few weeks, I just started school again ToT and this is my last year so I'm really dedicating myself. Wonderful chapter, can't wait to read the next one!
Dianthus chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I love the story so far, but are they really goibg to be put in an exhibition? For the public or for other scientists that are going to be like Auldon and Patron? I hope not. But overall, I do like it, and how you go into details like that? Very well written and cool! :) Keep it up! And also will you be alternating between Luna's and katie's POVs?
someone chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
let her guardian Fins her at The exhibit land set thema free tot The ocean
Secrets of all kinds chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
Love the story! There are a few grammatical and mistakes I noticed but other than that I enjoyed it very much. My kind of twisted story... ;)
KrazyCat6167 chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Wait...wasn't always mute?...well, that just made me hate that one scientist even more. What, did she give him some sass?

Also, when does Luna go to the other scientists' charge? Will it take awhile? Oh, no. I just had a thought of the bad scientist (can't remember his name) do as many "test" or "experiments" as he can (like one a week or something) before he loses custody of Luna.

Another thought, does that Omega Gene thing work on males? (Curious) And will those guys kidnap another person since this one went pretty well?

Anyways, I like this story. It's interesting and different from others that I've read. (Published or otherwise) Keep up the great work! Hope you do well in that driving school!
CipherWoods chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
I feel so special, getting a shoutout and all XD Although I'm glad I could brighten your day (though it seems as though anything could brighten a day with Driving Ed as the competition.)
Anyways, I really really really like Luna so far. I can see that she has tons of potential from a writing perspective and probably a pretty awesome backstory, from what you've revealed. Also, on a more random note, I've always wanted to learn sign language, so maybe this story will somehow help me accomplish this! XD
Getting back to the story though, in the last few chapters, there was a boy sort of drifted in and out of Katie's operation (or transformation or whatever you'd like to call it) who was truthfully, sort of a jerk. I can't help but wondering if he'll have a part in the grand scheme of things. Then again, I may just be making something out nothing XD
I really enjoyed this chapter, though. It was nice seeing Katie and Luna bond. Considering her position, I'm pretty positive Luna doesn't get a lot of care so it makes Katie's sister-like protectiveness extra special. Also, I feel as though Jenny will have a much larger role than I expect. Of course, all of this speculation of mine is sort of pointless, especially considering there are only four chapters so far, but I'm just the type that likes to try and guess what will happen. Also, I hope I don't interrupt your Driver Ed's homework too much by saying this, but update soon! Keep up the fabulous work :D
P.s.- Luna was wonderful choice for her name, in my opinion. It reminds me of Luna Lovegood, if you've ever read the Harry Potter series. Okay that's all XD
CipherWoods chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
So far I'm really loving this story!
Its really a shame how few mermaid stories there are on this website! I'm happy someone has decided to write one!
I really enjoyed how well written the entire transformation process was. It was very detailed and unlike many other stories made sense. All the sciencey stuff was pretty cool.
Katie's personality, especially after this chapter, is awesome. She seems really selfless, but also strong and quick-witted. I can't wait to see how she and the other mermaid interact.
Speaking of the other mermaid, I can't wait to see what her personality will be! Assuming she can even talk XD
Overall, very fabulous story! I hope you can update soon! Also, good luck with driving school! :D
ambro kay chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
*sighs*
really?
This story is totaly awesomesause. i can't wait for the update.
i really love mer-stories, and the fact that you're an awesome writer just adds to the mix.
Please, for the sake of mermaid lovers everywhere, CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16