Reviews for Clockwork Dream
Hecktor chapter 7 . 1/3
I should know by now not to start stories that aren't completed but your summary was exactly what I was looking for in a story, anyway love it and I hope you still get notifications on comments so maybe you can think about this story again! It definitely has lots of potential.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
T.T
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
It's been nearly a year!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Where is the other site? Must I find you there? Where are you?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
Oh dang what happened? I can't wait to see how all this ends up with her as a stow away
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
Yay you made my day ;) I'm liking these new characters too, glad to hear this wasn't abandoned
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Dude where are you? You can't write something this interesting and then just leave it :(
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
I wonder we're you're heading with this, really exciting so far, can't wait!
LDF chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
[the Clock Tower's]

Unless the clock tower is called Clock Tower, it shouldn’t be capitalized.

[The twelfth and final bell hung in the air, filling it with an electric spark of life before finally fading into the void of the night.]

Some purple prose is good, like Big Ben’s flaws when it tolls, but be very careful not to overdo it. ‘electric spark of life’ and ‘the void of the night’ can very quickly sound pretentious.

[His fingers could be trusted with even the most fragile thread though; an engineer at heart.]

Make sure to use sentence-connecting semicolons sparingly and only when the ideas in the clauses are inseparable.

["Where else would I be when I have the best seat in the house?" He replied.]

If there’s a speech verb, it’s not considered the start of a new sentence, so ‘he’ shouldn’t be capitalized.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Still loving this, can't wait to see what's happening on the ship. Only suggestion is to have someone read through it to catch any mistakes or add breaks; and that's mostly just to make the readability smoother.
Rebecca Roy chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Wow, now that was quite the ride, love the alternate reality you created here, very detailed!
MissCheshire chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Fun start :) There were a couple typos, but easily deciphered, therefore negligible.
Curious to see what happens next.
Rebecca Roy chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
I like this, the pace is good, and you have me wanting to find out more here, leaving a few mysteries and hints of the characters is very good. I look forward to what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I'm interested, it sounds cool so far
Rebecca Roy chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Cool, this is great, I look forward to more!