Reviews for El Paso! We're Not Fat, We're Big-Boned!
Brievel chapter 23 . 5/11/2018
Yuck. I wouldn't think the women who populate any City Hall would make a very good shower video...
Brievel chapter 17 . 5/11/2018
Oh hey, an interactive survey!
Brievel chapter 15 . 5/11/2018
"The El Paso Chihuahuas! There's nothing like naming yourself after a yappy little Mexican rat with self-esteem issues to strike fear into the heart of your opponent. Now that I think about it, with the majority of El Pasoans being of Latino heritage, it sounds rather racist, as well. You might as well call us the El Paso Refried Beaners."
Still giggling...

Have to say that last line out loud to get it.
Brievel chapter 10 . 5/10/2018
You have my vote. I approve your compromise on my strongest issue: "My abortion compromise is this: You can abort your unborn fetus, as long as you can do it without murdering the unborn baby snuggling lovingly in your belly."
Brievel chapter 9 . 5/10/2018
"Man, if you can be fought off with a fork, then you just don't want it bad enough." Still giggling ten minutes later.
Kittysgomeow chapter 22 . 10/16/2017
I looove this it’s qhats always underlying real newspapers lol
Aske Nat chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Still funny, though I still can't wrap my head around why - it just is.
Lady Liesmith chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I spent the entire time wondering in disgust what a juiced ham would taste like.
Bleh
Aske Nat chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I don't even know what this is? I sort of liked it, but I kept wondering about where El Paso was the 7th unhappiest city to work in? America? The world? The universe? I don't know. I like it, but... I just don't know why.