Reviews for Anything I Want
Mentathial chapter 4 . 3/6/2018
interesting
reddir chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
This started nice, but this chapter made everything too strange.

A little strangeness adds a bit of 'exotic' to a story. But here, it feels you've left me as a reader with nothing to hold on to - nothing that makes sense of the setting or character.
Aske Nat chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
It's interesting to see the world from a baby's perspective; I don't think I've ever read something quite like that before. I also like that she's beginning to think about what this might mean in the grand scheme of things, instead of just plotting to become a child prodigy. It puts a little depth to the story.
Aske Nat chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Italics are a very common why to write thoughts, so it would make sense to keep them.

Anyway, funny chapter - I like the girl's humor.
Aske Nat chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I love the idea, but the execution could do with a bit work. For instance, it is a bit bothersome when you stop the flow to give a summary of the show; it could have been incorporated better. Then there is an issue of tense:

(I’m late, I’m late, I’m so friggin late!) – Present tense: She is late now
(With my hair messed up from sprinting, and an apple in my hand, I run as fast as I could to the bus stop.) – As we are talking about something that is happening right now, as indicated in the first sentence, she is running as fast as she CAN. Also, I am not entirely sure why the apple is relevant?

(I look up and saw the night sky. I think I fell down the drain.) – We are still talking about something, which is happening the presence, as indicated with both ‘look’ and ‘think’, which means that she can’t look up and see the night sky in the past. It should be either, “I look up and SEE the night sky.”

Anyway, I still like the idea and will keep an eye out for the next chapter.

Happy writing,