Reviews for The Hitman Next Door
oHH chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
Penny is going to flip! This story is good.
beverlyamethyst chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Aw loved the chapter! Can't wait to read more :)
AJ chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
*Adding* I'm getting the feeling that Rodger is not going to take it too kindly with that lie Luke said about him and Penny are screwing. Dun dun DUN! XD
AJ chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
DO THEY EVEN HAVE DOORS?! XD Everyone is just walking into each others houses like they forgot to lock the door or something lol.
Something tells me that I will like Amy. Is she going to play matchmaker too just like Shadow? XD
zzzeus11 chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
looks like they are starting to warm up to each other a little. i like it more please!
RaptureRaptor chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Apologies, the above review was mine, I didn't realise my computer had signed me out. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Fantastic! I'm really beginning to feel the build up of tension now, as usual the characters are spot on, keep it up!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far :) I can't believe the she left him stranded for so long! (Even if she didn't exactly realise haha)
Selice chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
Muddy man. Tee hee love it. Me thinks there is not much love between the two of them and Shadow has his work cut out for him!
zzzeus11 chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
i really like this, lets have another chapter please
AJ chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
Hahaha! For a hitman, Luke sure hates water XD His only weakness! LOL
Jester79 chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
I guess all kinds can be scared of sharks, even in freshwater. It's can be the most unlikely things that get our imagination going.
RaptureRaptor chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
Haha, I love it! I'm a big guy myself and I, too, have difficulty with large bodies of water thanks to Jaws, a hilarious coincidence. I'm loving the interplay between the two MCs (and Shadow, who shares his name with my blue heeler, another random coincidence) I can't wait to see where this leads.
The only thing that didn't read right was Luke's reccolection of killing a man with a toothpick. A great barroom story, but unrealistic as far as a true SF operator. I would change it to killing the guy against insurmountable odds i.e. Through twenty guards, at night, behind enemy lines or somesuch.
Keep it up!
zzzeus11 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
alright im hooked, lets have the next chapter!
Jester79 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
A very funny beginning - well for Shadow. Anyhoo - looking forward to this.