Reviews for Mann and (Two) Women
Lady SeeGard chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
OMG she's married, I admit I didn't see this coming XD
Savannah Singleton chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
A second chance. Good for them. Hope they make it work out this time.
Savannah Singleton chapter 9 . 9/4/2015
"This has been the strangest conversation..."

Yes, I agree, and can't imagine it really taking place. But that's just my opinion.
Savannah Singleton chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
A husband. That's a surprise.
Savannah Singleton chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Glad to read how she found him. I was wondering.

Rosie living with her parents doesn't exactly sound like moving on to me.
alchem chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Awesome story. Thank you for sharing. I love the natural and adult feel. Quietly getting on with life and leaving behind the ridiculous rules and conventions that keep people from being happy.
Dill Wilson chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
I thought about that, A.J. - wondering if the scene just wouldn't work - but I thought about three special women I had in my life (at the same time) - not lovers (I was the eternal best friend/nice guy) - but all three were aware that I was crazy for all three of them - we ended up in NYC together (theater trip) - having a three a.m. meal in the city that never sleeps - and one of them (who was living in the city by then - we were from New England) - sort of kind of gave "advice" in a weird way to the other two (who were still living in my home town area). I wanted Blair to be the voice of reason - knowing what she didn't have with her husband and wished she could have with Hal - and knowing that all Rosie really needed was a slap up the side of the head (figuratively) to stop playing games and bury the (weird) hatchet with her ex. I'm not sure if it works but I liked the poetic "gift" given by one woman to the other (sort of what I wanted the title to imply). I was originally going to write a sequel (Mann and (Ex) Wife) but felt that would be redundant so I added the chapter 10 Epilogue. Thanks for the feedback though - I appreciate it.
AJ chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
What a bittersweet ending. I wonder if Blair is alright though.
AJ chapter 9 . 9/2/2015
That awkward moment when an ex lover gives great advice to an ex-wife about how to treat a man and such.