Reviews for A Curious Mask
Victoria chapter 70 . 1/22
Loved your ideas for the first book. Thanks for getting back to the story.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 70 . 1/21
Wow! I hope you can get it published soon! I’ll be on the lookout for A Curious Mask! I’m most certainly going to support you, and this book! (And the sequels! I don’t mind the sequels for this story!)
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 69 . 11/15/2017
This is quite an amazing story! You certainly have a good plot, some good character development, and good grammar and spelling! I would love to see more of this story, simply because it is an amazing story.

One of the things I find amazingly well done in this story is the peculiarity of Finch’s line of thought. It’s outside of the box, and most certainly unique. I got a feeling that, when you were introducing Finch, you wanted him to be alien to the readers and hard to relate and feel empathy for. You’ve succeeded in doing that, even if it was unintentional. It took me probably half of what you have written on here to begin to sympathize with Finch and adjust to his thought patterns.

Also, I quite enjoyed the questions at the end of the chapters, from Finch or another character. They added a little flare!

I wish you luck in accomplishing your goal of writing backstory for Chaos! I hope you’ll be able to update soon, because I can’t wait to see more of this story!
Taos chapter 69 . 6/23/2017
Congratulations man. And this story is already close to a masterpiece. You shouldn't have trouble getting it there.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
I really enjoyed the story to the end. Being so long I thought it was complete. But thankfully Finch is recovering... please continue and elaborate more about the desert!
luckybrains chapter 67 . 1/16/2017
Interesting chapter. :) It gets quite complicated though trying to figure out who is saying what. I'm still not sure in some places. Could you maybe rewrite a bit of this chapter to include who is saying what?

Thanks for the update
Liquid light chapter 67 . 1/14/2017
These last few chapters have been really confusing ! I hope it all gets cleared up soon
Taos chapter 66 . 1/8/2017
Also, if you've had no contact with Game of Thrones, then maybe you're an anime fan? Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is perfect study material for killing off much loved characters. The death of Maes Hughes or the way Nina's dad twists her into an abomination before she dies...some pretty dark stuff. There's a lot to learn from in there.
Taos chapter 66 . 1/8/2017
I got noticed! :D A few tiny loopholes I noticed that you could exploit. One, all your wisters except Hunter, Finch and Thom never seem to have or act on dark thoughts. It would be interesting to watch 'protection' or 'shyness' turn murderous though. I just feel that the rest of the wisters seem to retain too much of their sanity. Hunter's a level one but he struggles more than shy. His wist is a dark one though so it makes a bit of sense. Then, Finch's kingdom doesn't seem to have grown any dissenters out to get him, or assassinate him or anything (apart from Hunter) despite the fact that they were all openly distrustful and hateful towards wisters just one monarch ago.. Minor plot holes..but something worth exploiting.
Liquid Light chapter 66 . 1/3/2017
Wow so the pumean arc is gonna be more violent! I hope not to many die. And dont usualy people of times of kingdoms have their coming of age at 15? So it really shouldnt matter much how old they are. Anyway thanks for the update it was nice to see Ri again after so long XD
Guest chapter 65 . 1/2/2017
Also, I've been aching to know what the age gap between Finch and Ri is, I don't know if you mentioned it before, but I missed it. And I can't find it. So please please please, pretty please... -Taos again-
Guest chapter 65 . 1/2/2017
I read your entire story in two days...non stop. You're a good writer. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give you a 7, but I'd bump that up to an 8 for dedication. Something a lot of writers here seem to lack. You're not a 10 coz your plot is fairly predictable. The only plot twists you've had are few and far apart, Finch becoming king, Hunter being a Wister, Jay and Sparrow infiltrating Montevia, and the whole new continent full of cat people. I think you need to take some inspiration from Game of thrones and kill a few people off..maybe cruelly to create more plot twists and deepen your story. -Taos-
Liquid Light chapter 65 . 12/23/2016
Haha pumeans changed from tribal cat people , to hi-tech mini cat aliens! Im really confused about somethings but still , YAY UPDATE!
HiIluvURstory chapter 68 . 12/5/2016
Hey thanks, so much for writing this. As someone with ADD I connect so much with your story, and how the wister characters, especially Finch, think and act differently from their peers and how it is hard for them top understand them sometimes. Take all the time you need, and thanks for the filler I know it must have taken some effort to write something in line with the plot before taking time off. Remember Jesus loves you and so does your readers!
luckybrains chapter 68 . 9/29/2016
I suppose I will manage the suspense for now :P.
I completely understand your reasoning for taking a break. Good luck with your journey back to Him :). And when you feel like you're ready to get back to Finch and all his questions, I'd be happy to help you brainstorm. I have sooo many questions that could help you figure out what should happen next.
113 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »