Reviews for A Curious Mask
IcanzIIravor chapter 65 . 8/29/2020
Great story. This was a good chapter. This is the best way for their reunion. Glad it fit Finch to a tee.

Are you experiencing writer's block?
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 65 . 3/8/2019
Aww, that’s alright! It was amazing, and I’m sure everyone who reads it will think that too!
Guest chapter 65 . 2/17/2019
Loved it loved every minute of it
Guest chapter 65 . 1/16/2019
Good while it lasted!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/15/2019
Can't talk, bing reading right now.
Guest chapter 65 . 1/9/2019
Hey! Please update new chapters
Nagi chapter 65 . 1/6/2019
Aw man! So its discontinued?! such a good story to be dropped
Pearlgal53 chapter 43 . 11/4/2018
Excellent story in every respect.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/30/2018
.. no updates? I've been enjoying it though! thanks for uploading
Victoria chapter 70 . 1/22/2018
Loved your ideas for the first book. Thanks for getting back to the story.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 70 . 1/21/2018
Wow! I hope you can get it published soon! I’ll be on the lookout for A Curious Mask! I’m most certainly going to support you, and this book! (And the sequels! I don’t mind the sequels for this story!)
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 69 . 11/15/2017
This is quite an amazing story! You certainly have a good plot, some good character development, and good grammar and spelling! I would love to see more of this story, simply because it is an amazing story.

One of the things I find amazingly well done in this story is the peculiarity of Finch’s line of thought. It’s outside of the box, and most certainly unique. I got a feeling that, when you were introducing Finch, you wanted him to be alien to the readers and hard to relate and feel empathy for. You’ve succeeded in doing that, even if it was unintentional. It took me probably half of what you have written on here to begin to sympathize with Finch and adjust to his thought patterns.

Also, I quite enjoyed the questions at the end of the chapters, from Finch or another character. They added a little flare!

I wish you luck in accomplishing your goal of writing backstory for Chaos! I hope you’ll be able to update soon, because I can’t wait to see more of this story!
Taos chapter 69 . 6/23/2017
Congratulations man. And this story is already close to a masterpiece. You shouldn't have trouble getting it there.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
I really enjoyed the story to the end. Being so long I thought it was complete. But thankfully Finch is recovering... please continue and elaborate more about the desert!
luckybrains chapter 67 . 1/16/2017
Interesting chapter. :) It gets quite complicated though trying to figure out who is saying what. I'm still not sure in some places. Could you maybe rewrite a bit of this chapter to include who is saying what?

Thanks for the update