Reviews for Regina
We Used To Wait chapter 10 . 12/10
Was surprised when I got the first alert from this story in a while. I think it’s the only alert I’ve gotten in months from this website? I had almost forgotten it, so I went back and refreshed my memory. Luckily, the chapters are quite short :)

I’m glad you’re deciding to finish it, though. I really enjoyed the way you wrote it. For some reason, there was always an air of sadness (or tragedy?) due to its summary format. It was beautiful and felt somewhat old.

I still remember the Ilken’s story... :) I know you don’t like to think about it. But I loved it from what I remember. The cruelty and darkness and strange lands drew people in consistently. Of course it can use a bit of a rewrite and maturing, but you could say that about almost every other story here. It’s natural.

I’ll await for more material from you.
Aki chapter 18 . 12/6
I’ve been following the story for a while and I seem to have forgotten the first story you wrote in this world. Faere?
Either way, looking forward to the completion of this story and it’s sequel if you choose to give it a rewrite ( I hope you do!)
Thanks for giving us viewers so much reading pleasure :)
Alieraisu chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Soooo exciting! Love that you are fleshing ilken again. Although I feel as though this has all been very summary like and i just don't have a solid feel for the king right now. By the way, what is nanowrimo? You mentioned it in author notes but I don't understand.
We Used To Wait chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Oh, nice. I didn't expect the story to go into this direction, but I really shouldn't have expected much at all. There's only so much you can interpret from the Part I part of your summary. (I didn't see the Part II until later.)

When I saw the word "Faere" I thought faeries, which is why I think I stuck with it, but then it also happened to be well-written. The Conqueror or the King and his activities was the other interesting part. It's really cool that we get a glimpse of that now...

Great chapter. Really enjoyed it- like all your other stuff.
Akiyume chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
And yet another story is begun. The first chapter is intriguing and I'm excited as to how the events unfold from here. I'm also curious as to what the princess is like, and I hope this story will turn out good as your others!
Looking forward to the next chapter ;D
We Used To Wait chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Well this is interesting! Although, I am a tad hesitant in developing an interest for another story of yours, mainly due to a possibility of it not being finished. Lol

It was a great first chapter. Keep it up.