Reviews for Friday Night Lights
shinju asuka chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
Couldn't believe that he left her there! Although in the end he came back. At a point i even thought that Charlene should considere the place before telling the truth lol.
I think all mysteries are revealed. Why Andrew didn't come to her mother's funeral... The explanation that Alexandra was Roy's daughter.
Glad in the end Roy believed her! This kind of ending makes me wish the couple would be happy ever after!
Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
shinju asuka chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
I... definitely missed the party, but no way i skip this story! So hello again!
When i read the part where Roy asking what she was sorry, i held my breath. Those questions must be thought by him everytime he remembered about Charlene. Too bad she couldn't answer them because of the interuption! But glad about you ended this story! They were finally together! People watching them made me smiling. Must be a sweet scene, eh?
I'm going to read next chapter~
Lady SeeGard chapter 14 . 10/25/2015
So, the awaited ending :) not going to tell anything about it itself for spoilers's sake, but now that the story is over I can give you my in depth opinion of what I thought about you character and why I found this story so 'alive'.
TBH, I don't think Charlie deserves the compassion the other readers sometimes showed for her - at least, not for having left the city in the first place. I mean, there are tons of other ways of getting out the city other than dumping the boy you're dating (and supposedly you love) and getting away with another one you like just because he offers you a life away. But this leads to the usual question, what do we fall in love with? The person, or the life that that person let us live? I think the line between those two is always blurry. You cannot love to the end a person that doesn't live the way you want to live. That's what I like about your story, you catch this very well. Honestly I don't think we always need an excuse for the unpopular choices we make, the beautiful thing is that Roy loves her no matter what, and us reader along with him, this is what makes the story special to me. But I see many other readers don't feel this same way and actually write 'poor charlie'. I don't think poor charlie, I just think she was right doing what she wanted, now she has to cope with the consequences and she has to be strong in that. She already has been taking to the very end the decision she had made, loving and caring for her husband until his death. Now time has come for another decision, and she made that too :) Among the words Roy tell her in this final chapter - I can't hate you because I love you too much - all this is very well summarized.

So overall, thanks for another deep story, hope to see more from you soon, you know that!
JosieR chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
I knew it! She WAS his daughter! I understand why Charlene kept the secret, right or wrong. Andrew didn't need that kind of emotional pain, but it was completely unfair to Roy. She's lucky Roy is such a respectable man and loves her unconditionally.

I can't believe he left her there! Glad another rattler didn't show up. The ending was very sweet when he did return — how he was furious, but forgiving and wanted to know everything about his daughter.

Thank you for another great story! This one is one of my favorites. Look forward to whatever you come up with next!
Dill Wilson chapter 14 . 10/23/2015
The crazy things we do for love - and because of love - and because we wished we loved or were loved. Not sure if Charlie deserved the forgiveness for what she did - but if there is no forgiveness in love than love doesn't mean anything. Lost and found love is the best kind of love and this story did an amazing job in its characterizations, its dialogue, and its settings to make the story work. Great job!
SilverCat64 chapter 14 . 10/23/2015
One word beautiful!
Lady SeeGard chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
'I have a deputy posted outside that door', LOL.

OMG final chapter next! I had lost count ;)
JosieR chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Sounds like it was quite a night ;). Can't wait to see how this ends!
Dill Wilson chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
Can't wait! :)
SilverCat64 chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
really sweet hope the next chapter is not to bitter. fantastic job as always
JosieR chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
Whew, so romantic! Roy refusing to take free tickets to the game shows what a great guy he is. Hope Charlene doesn't break his heart again.
Lady SeeGard chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
Aww roy catching the football ;)
do really quarterbacks have to kiss the queen? Ahaha that's cruel. I can see why Charlie would get mad.
And kellie's back. 'trying to' LOL. you know I love their teasing XD
aaand the romantic ending, with them making a scene. Way to go sheriff!

Very enjoyable chapter :) Well done!
Romantic in Denial2 chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
I loved high school football - this story sure brings me back to those days. :) So glad that Charlie told Roy how she really feels about him and I'm anxiously awaiting your next update. I know there will be more drama before the happy ending I know will come. xo
Dill Wilson chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Very nice. :)
SilverCat64 chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
How Scandalous! Loved it great chapter.
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »