Reviews for The Mountain and The Moon
Subhash Reddy chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Very interesting yar...
Best for Kids bed time stories. Of course, I too love fantasy a bit.
It reminded me the style of Hollywood animation movies.
Keep Writing.
If you have time, please go through my blog as well :)

476881/
mithos chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
love it, good job. the tone is very much like an Indian folktale, but without animals HA, but i enjoyed the way it was written and the speech patterns of the giant and child. great stuff.
venatianwings chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I'm lost for words! This is exquisite! Beautiful poetic story :)
Rising Dawn chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Wow! This is like a real fable!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
You have a good imagination, reminds me of roman mythology.
Nakumare chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I really found this story to be pretty heart-warming in a way, and it has a lot of character. I actually really like this idea of a story; a mythical idea to the moon, the rain, the snowmen. I've actually just stumbled on this and hope for there to be more short stories like this soon. They're short in length but they convey a lot; if this is anything to go by.
The way it's written really does remind me personally of an old fable or legend you'd find in an old record or a foreign land's history.
I've actually been considering a story of a mountain as well; a mountain that can only see all under its shadow, which casts over two warring villages, the agony it feels as the sight making it rain down tears of stone which the villagers came to call landslides.
I'm hoping I can fit it into the world I've made; perhaps as a fable by two villages peculiarly similar, since most my stories I try to fit into a single world of my own creation.
VampireHater chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Ha ha, I suppose I should be flattered that you think this story is from a mythology. Which means it has accomplished its purpose. But let me assure you - this story is completely and utterly my own. I wrote it specifically like a folklore because that's how I wanted it to be.
pastryninja chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
A creative "origin" story! This sounds like something you would read out of mythology.