Reviews for Neighbors
DianyRdz chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Ok, so for some reason I missed the emails on this story until now. Weird. Anyway, we are all young once, some more recent than others but nonetheless we’ve all been there. We’ve all been in similar situations as Iris and little story, I could have sworn “She could have been mine” alluded to a small possibility of Elsa really being his daughter without him knowing but then I read on and no! Ugh! Like I said, can’t blame Iris fully because she was young and easily swayed by Eddi and sometimes you really cannot help but go with the flow of things even if some small part of you knows its not what is meant to be. (My theory is that a small part of Iris knew that Eddi and how things were between her and him and her and Dan were not right yet she was so taken by it that she went with it. I mean otherwise she wouldn’t have gone to see him the last time. She wouldn’t have lashed out like she (and he) did. That’s my take on this part).
So he didn’t get Iris but in a small way he got a different version of her, referring to Kathy. So that is why she gave him that look earlier on in the story. Like dude, seriously? Something like that is not something he would voice, like lol no! He may have been gone a long time but people don’t change that much. So I guess in a way, the whole “we all come back to where we once came from” in a way rings true to this story. He left and then came back, never stopped loving her. Aww! Cute little story Dill, don’t know how I could have missed it. Emptying out your inbox does work apparently!(:
Savannah Singleton chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Well, she didn't mess around there, did she! Guess she knew from past experience he wouldn't make the first move. :)

Sweet they found each other again. Good read.
Savannah Singleton chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Just sit around and wait for the other guy to go away. Bad strategy, dude, as it appears he learned the hard way.