Reviews for Entries
Ms Anderson chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
OMG this is unbelievable I love it so much... EVERYTHING ABOUT IT... and i am not over exaggerating it's true... your style of writing... your imagination... it's unfathomably INCREDIBLE...
No comment... just PERFECT
bakeru chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
whos seth?
Crow Greiley chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
Okay, I am completely loving this. It is very creepy and the stream of consciousness narrative is extremely effective. You're writing is perfectly minimalist for this piece; giving enough to give the the creepy-crawlies up my spine and enough room to let my imagination do the rest. Most masterful technique.
You could probably put the sentences into more paragraphs, but I rather like it this way aesthetically; it really brings across a sense of time and reinforces the stream of consciousness pov. The only other thing I can think of is that you could put a semicolon to more use, such as in Entry 5 changing "The receptionist hates me now, she can't stand me asking when my turn will come" to "The receptionist hates me now; she can't stand me asking when my turn will come" and "In the bathroom I throw up, it passes the time" to "In the bathroom I throw up; it passes the time."
I absolutely cannot wait for more entries! I need to know what happens! This is fantastic!