Reviews for The Pull
IvyAntionette chapter 22 . 12/29/2020
This ending made me cry. But, like, in a good way. Well, not in a good way when Corina died, but...
Chimel321 chapter 22 . 12/27/2020
I’ve followed this story for such a long time and the ending was absolutely amazing! Thanks for not giving up and writing to achieve your goals
yaraaaa chapter 20 . 11/3/2020
Hey, so I think Fictionpress is acting up and I can’t see your new updates. I went on twitter and saw that many people are experiencing this. I think it’s best that you wait to update til they fix this. I know that those who have the app can see the new updates but not for those who go on the actual website
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2020
Did you update? Unable to view the chapter 21
Chimel321 chapter 20 . 10/3/2020
Awwwww I can’t wait for their relationship to blossom
Chimel321 chapter 19 . 9/19/2020
Amazing ... yay !
Polished Gem chapter 18 . 8/18/2020
Well, well, well...that ought to kick Alex's butt in gear! Especially after he talked down to Christian over doing the exact same thing.
Chimel321 chapter 18 . 8/17/2020
Amazing as always
Polished Gem chapter 16 . 7/23/2020
Sounds like Yvette wants Alex back instead of Prince and Prince wants Natalie back. But it's better if Natalie and Alex stay together. I know that Alex will never want Yvette again because she was horrible to him and cheated on him so he doesn't trust her. The question is, will Natalie want prince back or will she choose Alex, now that she is aware that Prince never wanted to leave her. I'm surprised that Prince himself didn't tell Natalie this a long time ago if she's been better for a while. It's one of those 'you snooze, you lose' situations. But I wonder how this reveal will affect Natalie and Alex's budding attraction and possible relationship.

We missed an issue regard Wes calling her "before after the game" I'm assuming it's after...not before, but it states both.
Polished Gem chapter 15 . 7/8/2020
Hmmm...how did Johnny Delano save Alex's life. That's what I would like to know. Getting super curious here...also curious about your other story...What is Tristan's secret that keeps him so moody and rude?
Chimel321 chapter 15 . 7/4/2020
Cool
Polished Gem chapter 14 . 6/29/2020
I wonder what Johnny Delano has to do with everything...hmm..
Chimel321 chapter 14 . 6/28/2020
Love it
Polished Gem chapter 13 . 6/23/2020
I'm curious as to why Natalie thought this was a date. Was it because Alex offered to drive her? Seeing as Jane set the whole thing up, and they're all just classmates. To suggest that Alex and Natalie were on a date would also suggest that Jane and Grant were too. I was going to make another comment but then I realized that it was foreshadowing or a spoiler, so I'm just going to stop there.
Polished Gem chapter 12 . 6/16/2020
Hmmm...it was good to see some interaction between Natalie and Alex's family and friends. I wish I'd seen a little more interaction between Alex and Natalie at the movie night. Last I heard he was berating himself for inviting her inside from his perspective, and he didn't say anything to her on the car ride home. It leaves me super curious as to what changed in him because he was acting super different at school the next day-like they were friends. What specific moments caused the change?
I love the interaction between Natalie and Alex in this chapter. It's semi-comfortable yet nervous...a bit a sexual tension going on there.
So I have a theory...I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I'm going to put it out there. I'm assuming that the previous issue between Jane and Grant is going to become a problem at the formal dinner. I'm thinking that Alex is going to notice how gorgeous Natalie looks in a formal dress and they'll start talking more at the table, but then Grant is going to either get mad at Natalie at the dinner and is going to start shooting his typical insults. Alex is going to get pissed off at him because of his temper issues and is going to start an argument in defense of Natalie. Or! Grant and Jane are going to start flirting at the dinner, to which Natalie will say something in defense of Wes because she tends to run her mouth, to which a fight will ensue and Alex will take Natalie's side...I'm just waiting to see if I'm correct...
Also, I'm waiting to see Wes's reaction if he finds Alex waiting around Natalie's locker sometime...juicy juicy.
I think we accidentally missed a spot...oops ;) His words made calmed my nerves... (gotta remove the made. I can do another edit if you want me to.)
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »