Reviews for RaisingDad III
Brievel chapter 12 . 7/11/2017
Nobody in action movies wears earmuffs...
Brievel chapter 11 . 7/11/2017
Heyb NCIS is great! Although my husband dislikes it too... are you all jealous of Mark Harmon, or something? He's not all that.
Brievel chapter 50 . 6/8/2016
They say friends are the family you choose for yourself...
Brievel chapter 49 . 6/7/2016
Non-punctuality drives me up the wall. Especially if I'm the one who's late.
Brievel chapter 48 . 6/5/2016
Better "it's cold" than "it's hot."
Brievel chapter 47 . 6/4/2016
Ah, man, your day sounds about on par with ours. Maybe I should take to humor columns for stress relief, too.
Brievel chapter 46 . 5/28/2016
I know. The sounds are enough to drive you absolutely crazy.
Brievel chapter 45 . 5/24/2016
At least the conversation moved along.
Brievel chapter 44 . 5/12/2016
*Gargling* and then *drinking* your tea? ...*ew.*
Brievel chapter 43 . 5/10/2016
Well, I'd say he could, except we just got evicted and don't have a spare seat in the car.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Interesting first chapter. I really liked the section where you say "well... That's what I felt like doing". Really showed your characters personality and restraint without being heavy handed about it.

I did notice a few slips here and there, such as at the near end: "My, dad, meanwhile..." The comma between my and dad should be removed I think.

And lastly, a question - is the man his father or his wife's father? It felt more like he was talking about a father in law, than his own dad.

I enjoyed this chapter!
Brievel chapter 42 . 5/1/2016
Look on the bright side - my mother falls asleep while driving, and she's the only one in the family with a license!
Brievel chapter 41 . 4/23/2016
I'd say you probably have the patience of a saint, too.
Brievel chapter 39 . 4/16/2016
"...and thy Father which seeth in secret Himself shall reward thee openly."
Brievel chapter 38 . 4/10/2016
There's an asterisk after the first omelet, but no footnote. Are you trying to share the love?
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »