Reviews for The Rhino and the Mouse
rockspapersnscissors chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
This was adorable~! Really, I loved it :D I'd love to read more about these two, you created a great set of characters. Each of them have a profound personality. I think you could make a great story of how the two's relationship develops! Tho, I thought Dom was a weird name, I loved his character, and Jesse was so epic! Such a great personality and sense of humor!
Karunjaal chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Yet another adorable story! I both love and hate the endings, because they're so perfect where they are but then again there could be so much more to these stories!
And I love what you did with this one. Dom was really sweet and Jesse was adorable as fuck. They're relationship must have gone well, I can see it :3 well at least after they kick out Nate lol.
Anyways, I really like your stories! They really do have an interesting twist to them, and I like how they focus on character development too kind of. And the relationship building aspect is so real. Really love it.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
What have I stumbled upon. . .? Instant favorite! I love their interacts and I love the main character! The only thing that bothered me was the spelling errors. I couldn't understand what was happening, but the plot was so good it did not matter. Can't wait for more! Jesse is adorable!
Captain chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Your banter between these two could be legendary. I enjoyed these two characters a lot, keep up the good work.
jenjen92781 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015