Reviews for No Banging
Kidwiththecap chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
This was really great and i loved reading it. It was fast paced and held my interest the entire way through. The ending made it seem like there would be more but i don't know if you are planning on it
UnderTheGrave chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
This was absolutely precious! I love their personalities so much. Watching Parker gradually get softer was great because I could really tell he was starting to fall for Tyler's charms without you just flat out describing it. Does that make sense? Anyway that's always really nice to read into so awesome work. :)
Karunjaal chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This started out really hilarious and kind of embarrassing but the ending was so good and so cute! I wouldn't mind a lil sequel or something. Maybe one titled "yes, banging" and...well, you know what would happen in it. :P
Aaaanyways, this was a lovely read! I loved the college setting and plot. Also Tyler's personality was great; I hardly ever read anything like it. Really refreshing, and funny to say the least. And Parker was adorable.
Again, sweet read. Thanks! :D
AnonymousProclamations chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Are you an angel?

I was just thinking to my self that I wanted to read a really good slash fic right now, but I knew that nothing would be there. Then you posted. You wonderful person.

There were some minor errors (ex. words missing), but overall it was so good! I love the characters you come up with! They are so great! Wade was just so . . . I don't know. He was so awkward and just great at the same time. They were so cute. These are great short stories.

Can't wait for the next work from you DavidAB!