Reviews for Finding Ana
Leah B chapter 18 . 12/18/2016
I just spent all weekend reading this and I am so sad that it is not finished. I want to know what happens to Ana and Mark because I think they are so cute. I hope that you will finish this someday! Cool story.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2016
This is a wonderful story! I could not put it down once I started reading.
Lily chapter 18 . 7/14/2016
Omg! this is absolutely amaaingggg! Please make more! Please!
Ms.K216 chapter 18 . 6/12/2016
I knew this was eventually going to happen, but my little heart is breaking. I feel so sad for them. I mean yeah I'm happy Ana is reunited with her mom, but I feel so sad for her having to leave Mark. I don't want them to have to be apart even if it is only for a little while. I think that there is somewhat of a wedge between me and Laura because of how she was reacted to Mark... Mark doesn't need to make her suspicious (though I understand why he would). Seeing all the goodbyes is going to be really really sad. I am not looking forward to seeing Ana so hurt but I can't wait to see that chapter at the same time. This one made me really sad though, I can't wait to see more.
loppywoppy369 chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
Omg this is soooo goood please make more!
Ms.K216 chapter 17 . 5/30/2016
I'm reviewing throughout the chapter not just at the end just to change it up a bit :P I think this way I will remember to tell you more things I like, so here we go:

I loved how Laura almost caught up with Mark so early in the chapter! That was a really nice touch that made me think of the story as a movie or something like that. It was a cute little detail though.

Aww, I love how nervous Mark is! And Lucy certainly is a character... in the sense of that expression... you know what I mean. She's cool. I love how supportive she is of Mark and Ana :)

Ana clock-watching. I think that Jo's comments always make me happy, she sort of just tells it like it is. She's like a grandma or mom to Mark in my opinion and she's like that for Ana too now.

I really like the format of this chapter with all the switching POV's... it has me sitting on the edge of my seat because I know something big must be about to happen! It's building suspense really well.

The phone rings... poor Mark :P

OMG! O.M.G. NO! (I mean yes, this is good but no the cliffy is evil!) You better update soon! Best chapter ever! Sorry my review was weird this time :P
Ms.K216 chapter 16 . 5/18/2016
Oh how scandalous... all alone at Mark's house!? I'm kidding. Remember that time you teased me for A staying the night in M's bed in TSS? Well there's some friendly payback for you! Anywho, that was a really great chapter. I loved the beginning with Ana's mom... and I really don't think that shadow was a stray, but then again who knows. I also think it's so sweet that Mark wants a nice dinner date with Ana, he's so sweet with her. I ship them so hard in case you didn't already know. Anyway, you need to start working on the next chapter like right now because I really want to get to some drama! Great chapter! Update like yesterday!
Ms.K216 chapter 15 . 5/10/2016
That was a cute chapter. I liked how she got sad when he mentioned her going home. I can't believe she made the mistake of posting that picture online... rookie mistake. I bet things are going to start getting really interesting now.
Ms.K216 chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
Cute chapter, I can't wait to see them say their 'I love you's' for real. I wonder why Ana doesn't tell Mark since she loves him so much. Maybe they'll say it when Mark saves her and her mom after she goes home, idk... Anyway I hope you update again soon because I really do love this story and want to see more of it.
NewWorldRunaway chapter 14 . 4/11/2016
This story is awesome!
Ms.K216 chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
Lolz I swear if I didn't already know that they end up engaged I'd be going out of my mind with the whole 'she needs to be with her mom' thing. I love the two of them together and I think they need to both just get on with it and say their I love you's when they're both fully aware of what's happening and have their happily ever after :P
Annonymis chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
Hello there! I am just wondering if yyou will be posting more of this story. I like this story a lot but you didn't write anymore for a bit. Are you still writing it? Thank you.
NewWorldRunaway chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
Fantastic!
Ms.K216 chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
I love the ending! Why can't that happen in real life!? Smh I'm sure it does for some people lolz. Anyway, awesome chapter, I loved it. I thought the part with the boys was cute and I love that Ana finally told Mark about Jeff. And also for the record when Mark was all like "I'll sleep on the couch" I was all like 'aww what a gentleman' but at the same time I was like 'booooooo i want cuddles' and then I was happy cuz Mark was a gentleman AND I got cuddles. Solid chapter, great job!
NewWorldRunaway chapter 11 . 1/7/2016
This story is awesome, and this chapter is fantastic! It's getting more and more interesting!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »