Reviews for In It Together
NHGal603 chapter 7 . 2/29/2016
This story is great! How in the heck does it have so few followers?
BelieveIt chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
I quite like this so far, I'm pretty intrigued to see where this goes :)
AnonymousProclamations chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Oooh. I didn't see that coming. I hope to get Drew's point of view next time. I really like where this is heading so far. I hope it ends well for him. I've always liked the theme of the character with a bad life situation. I'm so drawn to it. I'm guessing he will be kicked out and either life with the doctor or his friends. But mostly the former. I wonder if the docter will even sleep with him? I feel like he has that good Samaritan feel to him. I hope the main doesn't end up on the street. That would be distressing.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
XXHotSparklesXX chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
This is really beautiful so far, and I have tears in my eyes for every chapter. I really love the innocence and the overall feel of this, and I feel for Jordan. Thanks for a great story so far, cant wait for more!
p.s I wouldnt mind it if later there was a little less innocence if u know what I mean.. lol thats my inner perv talking
minaxywasano chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Poor Jordan. : (
At least Luke is nice to him but how on earth is he going to survive the week without money?
AnonymousProclamations chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
That's rough for Jordan. At least he can get some peace and sleep now. I don't see how he will make rent or food for this week. I wonder if he will see Drew again. I also wonder if his boss will end up firing him. This was a nice explaining chapter in my opinion. Luke and Tyler seem cute. I wish tthat Jordan was able to ask for help.

Can't wait for the next update.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Drew is so sweet and a nice little chaser!
I feel bad for Jordan... his life is shit. I want him and the doctor to live together for a bit or something! :)
I can't wait for the next update.
Grammar and Incongruities:
You have it where it says that Jordan was driving. I think that section is wrong where he is pulling in and stuff.

You say that Jordan is a her in the beginning.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
That was cute. Drew seems nice, cant wait for his secret to be exposed. Can't wait for the next update either.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This seems pretty interesting. I can't wait for more.