Reviews for Rebooting Their Lives
zagato chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
sweet!
DianyRdz chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Not exactly the best thing to have in common but that wasn’t the only thing they had in common. Both Nikki and Todd had liked each other in high school, both of them wanted to be together on prom night, and they both were very happy to see each other at the reunion. I could continue to name more but you get the gist of it. I think you are never “too old” to do anything. “Are they allowed to still have fun?” the hell? Of course they are! Not trying to come off as harsh or inconsiderate because I haven’t experienced it (being a widower) but part of the process with anything is acceptance. Coming to terms with whatever it is (whether it’s being a widower, losing the chance at something, not getting what we wanted, etc) it is all part of the process. Granted some people take longer than others, some are ready but they don’t know they are ready, like Todd. He was ready but he was unsure, if he wasn’t he wouldn’t have perked up at the mention of Nikki attending; he wouldn’t have asked her to go golfing the next day either. I think a lot of people, like Nikki and Todd, are more than ready to move on they just don’t know how or when or if it’s ok to move on after something like that. Like a computer, some take forever some take a little bit, they need to reboot at some point and start again. (This being said, I do not mean that everyone has to reboot and start their lives anew with someone else. I am just simply stating that it is necessary and more healthy to do so more than often instead of being ready to move on and not doing so like Nikki and Todd). Love how Nikki was comfortable and had no qualms about going to swim with him not in the sense that she wanted to sleep with him but in the sense that it was her way of letting go after completing the “golf course”. It was the end of a chapter in a way for her but she isn’t entirely sure. Their stories mirror each other’s in a way and while I said it is not the best thing to have in common, it is good in their case being that they can cope with this together and be there for one another. Everyone has their good days and their bad days so I am sure they will have their days when things come back to them and they will need someone there. The ending for them was super sweet, they finally got the night they would have gotten years back had things been different or had one said something to the other, Nonetheless, it happened between them and we are led to believe it was for the best (at least I believe it was for the best) and it gave them a reboot of sorts to begin anew.
Savannah Singleton chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
That was fast! :)

Always sweet when young love, crushes, reunite, regardless of age or length of time it took for it to happen.
Savannah Singleton chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Sad stories for both. Bad diseases, for sure, knowing from personal experience - family members with both. Alzheimers is cruel, hard to deal with, hard to accept for the family members.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I love all your stories. Thanks for another one.