Reviews for Roommate, Soulmate
mgold8 chapter 48 . 9/23/2020
Wow! The whole time I was reading this story, I felt like I was re-experiencing my life in college, except in some alternate parallel universe. Thanks so much for seeing this through to the end. I really enjoyed it. You are a very talented writer.
A loyal reader chapter 9 . 5/8/2020
Ouch. This hits way too close to home. I may not have much experience when it comes to excessive alcohol and drug use, but the struggles of crushing on your (probably straight) friend and grasping onto every little thing that gives you hope despite the fact that you know it's wishful thinking and that it will destroy you if you keep going like this... Yeah, I'm all too familiar with that. Once again, the way you wrote it out is just perfect. It felt like it was happening to me.
A loyal reader chapter 7 . 5/8/2020
Oh man I can't get over how amazingly this story is written. Like honestly, I know the general subject matter of your stories isn't the most suitable for "real books" but you should really consider releasing something professionally.

By the way I love what you did with Ava. She could easily have been written as "Good riddance, now Finn is single and available" but she's a great character.
A loyal reader chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
Man, I remember reading this years ago until you stopped updating and now I return to see you have completed it. I'm now going to reread it completely and honestly I forgot how well-written this was. Hats off to you.
LightXDarkness chapter 11 . 10/9/2019
I remember reading this months ago. And still, as I reread it again, I can't help refalling in love with the story.
SistyMisty chapter 48 . 5/27/2019
Thank you for finishing this story. I got so invested in it would've died if you had left it unfinished. It was amazing from start to end. The character development was so on point. There wasn't a single character that I hated. Anyways, thanks for this story and keep writing. xox
Stanleylouis chapter 48 . 2/27/2019
What a truly fantastic story. It’s obvious how long these characters have been hanging out in your head, because they’re each so beautifully flawed and infuriating and relatable. The pacing is what really got me- I have no idea how you’re able to pull that off so exceptionally in a serialized work. Really, really amazing I never take comments too seriously if they don’t try to give some feedback (and I want you to believe me when I say that this is the most captivating college-snapshot piece I’ve read in a really long time, if ever), so if anything seemed a bit forced it might have been some moments with Adelis- he was such a wonderful comic-relief most of the time, and just sometimes seemed slightly hammy, such as in the lockdown scene. And that’s the only thing I could possibly comment on, because everything else just left me smiling stupidly or wondering how the hell you did what you did or crying over these characters as if they were my own stupid college friends.
Thanks for the wonderful read! I’m on to read your other works now :) keep up the wonderful work!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/6/2019
Oh my God, this chapter broke my fucking heart. I can't express how much I adore Hadds and I'm praying it's him in the end. Liam needs to realize what's right there in front of him, what he has that makes him feel. He's yearning for something obscure. He's never even been with Finn, not really, and he's so focused on the soulmate thing that he never even gave Hadds a chance with emotion. Hadds is, one hundred and fifty percent, my favorite character. And all I want is for him to be happy. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful story! I'm gonna keep on hoping it's Liam and Harrison in the end.
WhyWeWashTheWindows chapter 48 . 1/5/2019
It was so bittersweet but I’m glad this story had a conclusion. I know I’m going to miss these characters. I wish we could see Liam and Finn together as a couple but it feels right to end it where you did. Looking forward to catching up on Broken Carts and reading your future works.
A loyal reader chapter 35 . 9/16/2017
I suddenly realized... Do these guys ever do something that is remotely related to studying or attending classes? Or do they just get kissed, drunk and laid all the time?
Anyway, more important stuff is going on. Did Marcello really lie just to sleep with Liam? Will Adelis find out? (Let's hope he doesn't for Liam's sake)
I look forward to the next one!
A loyal reader chapter 34 . 9/16/2017
You know, Liam and Marcello would probably make a good couple, but I refuse to give up on Liam and Finn. I mean, finally there are some signs that there might be hope.
Mikealfaxray chapter 35 . 9/6/2017
Ohhhhhh shiiiiit. Damn, I knew that was coming. I hope for Liams sake though that adelis is playing some prank on him., damn, unlikely tho. Well can't wait to read the fallout. hope you update soon.
SistyMisty chapter 35 . 9/4/2017
Pleasepleaseplease be a little quicker with the updates
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 35 . 9/1/2017
So happy to see an update! The plot thickens! I feel kind of sad that Liam slept with Mar, it kind of cheapens him I think? He's character is becoming a little wishy washy even with his feelings for Finn. There's something budding between the clearly but he doesn't have the balls to address it.

I look forward to more!
Mikealfaxray chapter 33 . 6/22/2017
Oh geez, looks like things are slowly brewing between Liam and Finn. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. At this point in the story I'm unsure if the prediction will come to fruition at all, sigh. Drama. Lol
Please keep the updates coming! :)
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »