Reviews for Blue Plaid
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 24 . 3/27
First of all, I really enjoyed this story. It was lighthearted and entertaining, and it gave the first half of my day amusement. I think you write very well, and switching POV is something I've always enjoyed.

However.
However.

This story is not original, this is a fanfiction of the movie Life As We Know It. A very good fanfic, but a fanfic nonetheless. As fictionpress has the sister site fanfiction, I don't understand why you posted it here. Furthermore, you never once, not in the chapters, description, title, even your bio explained that this is a fanfic. You drew very heavily from the movie, and it is wrong of you to not credit it in any way.

One last critique is the ending. I noticed that you don't seem to mark your stories complete, so I am going to assume that this chapter is the end, but it doesn't really do anything to show that. There is no big reveal or completion of plot.

I don't want you to think that I did not enjoy this story, because I did. I also think you're a talented writer, but it really bugs me that you didn't credit the original movie and your ending is lackluster.
Du chapter 24 . 7/15/2016
Aw, this was so perfect! Is this the end? I loved this story, it's probably my favourite of all the ones I've read by you. This last scene was beautiful. I really enjoy your characters, you always make them real and good, they seem human, they struggle through normal life (yes, even if Stella was a supermodel). And your writing is practically flawless, with well thought-out plots.
Thank you for sharing your works with us :)
Fan chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
Great chapter. They are growing together beautifully.
Fan chapter 21 . 10/11/2015
Your stories are about nice people falling in lobe honestly. I think that's the magic and allure of them. They're not cynical, jaded or flippant, which is entertaining but sometimes tiring. This kind, this heartfelt, sincere type is great to feel you!
Fan chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
See, i like that your characters are like this. Theyre so mature and open!
Fan chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Sweet chapter.
Constructive critique:
Don't let stella say/think: felt like she was hit by a semi truck. That's how her best frined died, it's pretty insensitive.

Stop using "dropped an eye in a wink." You kept using that expression in the other story too. The first time i read it, i had the impression on a lazy eye, lolling weirdly. It's not too poetic and gets repetitive. Use "winked" instead, which sounds more casual and colloquial.
Fan chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Finally
Fan chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
Caleb is such a sweetie, and stella too, even though she wouldnt admit why she invited caleb along. Im struck that youre able to write about completely different characters with different dynamics. When i compare this story to zack and brianna's story and how open and honest they are with each other, it's totally unique. Youre able to create such different people but theyre still so utterly likeable! What talent!
Fan chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
What a galm chapter! Bur it's weird that stella should be the one to bring hp what cooper should be calling them by, and then say "who cares about labels?" The next. But it also seems like what a normal person cld say in coversation.
Fan chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Great story, you should finish it. I first thought it was going to be exactly like duhamel and heigl's movie, which is one of my favorites, but somewhere along the way you managed to transform it into something different. Love it.