Reviews for The Boldest Wallflower
shinju asuka chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
When reading this i kept reminding myself that the characters were in highschool, because this doesn't feel like teens story. I think this is because of how you wrote this. Well done! What i love also is the fact that this is written in male pov. Again, well done! I love it!
Amy Greene chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Oh, wow, this is a BEAUTIFUL story. Usually high school romances are these typical clich├ęs where there is one popular person and another not-so-popular unknown person who meet by some coffee-spilling accident, become friends and fall in love. This was so much more different and such an AWESOME stereotype breaker. I just loved it. I wish it was longer. I loved Ada's character because there aren't many people out there like her. She's unique. That's what I really loved about her. What I thought was, maybe there could have been a tad bit more affection between Ada and Scott? Obviously, it is just my opinion and you can ignore it if you choose. Your vocabulary and grammar was near flawless. All in all, on a scale of one to ten, this was definitely an eleven!
~AG
BradytheJust chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Top notch work as usual! :)
I really loved this last chapter as it tied everything together with a nice little happy bow! I also liked the whole "I notice..." starting every sentence, it really makes it seem like a piece of poetry.
Seeing everything from Ada's perspective really was great, and all in all a 6 out of 5 piece of writing!
Keep it up! :)
BradytheJust chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
Wow! A wonderful ending to a wonderful story! I really liked how you talked about Ada's smiles, I think that really hit me in the heart.
What are you thinking about the future of Ada and Scott's relationship? Could we see a sequel?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
Wow! You are good. Where did you come from. After a long time, I have found a story worth following.
BradytheJust chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
Woah! Plot twist!
Another wonderful chapter and I love the quote 'We're not crazy...we're just not okay." I think it sums up a lot of people.
Great job and keep it up!
TheSwordsman chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
I like where the story seems to be going, and want to see where their relationship goes :P
BradytheJust chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Great chapter! I'm a sucker for romance stories, and this one is fast becoming a guilty pleasure! Keep it up and I can't wait for more.
TheSwordsman chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
The characters feel real and their relationship is adorable. Maybe I am just a sucker for characters that remind me of myself and stories about rain, but I think it has a ton of potential. There were one or two sentances that pulled me out of it but GAH I loved it.

(Rating 9.5:10, would read the shit out of it)

MORE PLEASE