Reviews for Kidnapped
Menginpeh chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Got my heart pumping and my curiosity piqued! Great as a suspenseful one-shot, but would also be great as a first chapter. :)
RaisingDad chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Stephen King wrote a similar short story in his Full Dark, No Stars collection of short stories. I like yours better. I can't wait to see where you take us.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Oh, what a fantastic introduction/first chapter! This is very gripping, and I really enjoyed the read. I hope you continue on with this one.
Written In Red chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This is very dark in the end. Overall I thought it was well written.

There were a few occasions where I found the wording confusing. If you were going for a hyphenated modifier when you said "black-leather-jacket clad" you needed to include clad in the modifier. Otherwise its a bit clumsy to read. Another sentence that was difficult to read without inserting punctuation was, "Shadowy figures half-visible emerging from the other cars..." I think what you meant was "Shadowy figures, half-visible emerging from the other cars, confirmed her fears." or "Shadowy figures, half-visible, emerging from the other cars..."

Still, I thought your composition was good. I would consider looking over a few of those areas.
SUBINITA chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
You have given the story a 'complete' 't stop here please. I would like to read more. The starting is very good. I can foresee this growing into a suspense thriller. You just have to continue it.
Redache chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Hmmm. I likey! Can't wait to see where you go with this!
NovemberRose1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Is there a reason why she doesn't have a name in this first chapter? Can't wait to see what happens and why she was kidnapped, and who kidnapped her. So many questions!
CacklingCactus chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Extremely chilling and well written. I appreciate a smart girl instead of a stupid one being the focus of the story. XD I wonder why the men picked her...I can't believe it was just at random. And on/near an interstate like that I have a hard time believing nobody would notice the wreck itself and call 911 and stop too to make sure everything was ok, perhaps unintentionally foiling the kidnapper's plans.

...I just had to read this as a green driver...
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
...WHY DID YOU MAKE ME READ THIS? NOW I'M SCARED TO GO OUT AT NIGHT!