Reviews for Candy Bar Lover
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Plz update
Cheddar-Graham chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
I like the pacing - things happen (confession time) but not too fast (object of desire not confessed to yet) and I get a nice, happy kind of feeling from the narration. Angst is realistic (maybe) in a tale about teenagers but I much prefer this kind of feel-good piece. Now I just hope Arthur isn't a homophobe...

My favourite candy bar is plain old chocolate, with some kind of nut (hazel, almond, but not peanuts which give me gas). I quite like dark chocolate but milk is my top choice!
Cheddar-Graham chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I'm rather ambivalent when it comes to love at first sight. In real life, I don't really believe in it, though I'm ready to accept that it could happen. Unfortunately most of the time it's lust at first sight - but for fiction, it works! It's way harder to write two people falling in love slowly than two people physically attracted to each other.
ISpyNerd chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Hi there,

This promises to be very cute/very high-school romance and it included candy so plus there. The first line pulled me in and I like how you concluded the chapter with it. You manage to develop the characters personalities very well through the smallest things which is great!

CRIT: composure instead of "composer'' and when writing out numbers it was a little distracting to use written numbers then the words so maybe use one or the other.

Thank you for the review on Modrose (hmm yes consistency, I definitely have to take up this daily drabble challenge myself haha... it's a good idea!)

Cheers
L. O. V. E chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Plz update I love this story it's a grate Idea and this couple is grate so plz update
Roger Jaminson chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
So his exes heard he was gay and thought to straighten him out? Hahahha. Hoes.
Roger Jaminson chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
And Jerry gots boners. Actually, he's gonna get some with the way Arthur gonna play with him. Hahaha. I'm so excited for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Ooooh my goodness this is so adorable I'm dying gghg. Please write more or I might dieee I so very want to know how this turns out 3333
Me chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Lol ur funny and a nice writer plz continue
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Love it plz continue
yzzilbe chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
Awww... Cute.
Roger Jaminson chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
So Jerry likes Almond Joys and Pepsi! Ew! Hahaha. Jk. He was awesomely straightforward this chapter, and it makes me so excited to know that they're already together.

Either we're already heading toward the climax or this is just getting started. I'm hoping for the former becuase the latter might bring a lot of drama. I'm down for anything though. This story is getting so good.
yzzilbe chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
I like it! Please keep writing, it's a good story!
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
At least he didn't drill into his own foot...
Roger Jaminson chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Hershey's. I'm traditional like that. Heheh, naw.

I can't wait until they fuck.