Reviews for Lucifer's Mark
LibertyoftheRockies chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This is an interesting poem. I don't know much about Satanism, but I'd like to learn more. I'm not in the habit of judging people.
Woedin chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Your peace made me think, and that's always good. I believe there is a dichotomy to all things in the universe. A yin, and a yang if you will, and if God is your representation of good, and Satan is the adversary, or antithesis of good. Then that's like the choice between light & dark, happy & sad, helpful & harmful, love & hate, satiated & hungry, sane & insane, antidote & poison, creativity & destruction, truth & lies, pleasure & pain, life & death. Such a choice for me is clear absolute, and easy. I do express empathy for anything, or anyone who suffers. But not much sympathy for the devil, or any sadist that delights, or receives gratification from inflicted sorrow. But that's just my thoughts in a world overrun with worst kind of torments.
Jasper Lilies chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I guess we can both be outcasts then. A lot of my friends are satanists and I'm a Wiccan and though I myself do not believe in the existence of Satan or The Devil but everyone has a reason for believing in something and you should be allowed to believe in what you want to believe.