Reviews for Legend of the Dark Oracle
Unbreakable Ark chapter 139 . 12/4/2018
Well, I'm done. Reading this was a colossal undertaking but I enjoyed every minute of it and it has become my favourite story on this site. There are so many great moments, from the Hallowed Duel to Sasha's fight with Cyril, even right up to the very end of the final battle with Dietrich, and Sasha realising her destiny of becoming the Dark Oracle we now know from your other stories. Keep up the awesome storytelling!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 109 . 12/4/2018
This was a shocking chapter- We realise how dedicated Sasha is to do what is right and erase all evil from her world, even if it means killing her former lover. As I draw near the conclusion of this epic story I wonder how you can top what has come before it!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 12 . 11/24/2018
Since I got to the end of Episode One, I'll give my initial thoughts.
I was glad to see a 139-chapter solo story about Sasha on your profile right after I finished The Oracle and the Paladin, and I was not disappointed. Your usual flair for action scenes and characterisation is here and the story interests me- I can't wait to see where this goes.
I'm late to the party, so I have a hell of a lot of catching up to do. Until next time, good job on the story and happy writing!
NamelessMapleLeaf chapter 139 . 5/24/2017
Good work Oracle. You did what so many writers don't, finished a badass story with a satisfying ending. I'm so happy for you... and me... and the other readers.
CrossPaladin chapter 139 . 5/23/2017
It's good to see it finished Oracle. Excellent job. It must have been difficult, but you did it.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 139 . 5/23/2017
I will not lie, this made my face red.

Good work and Congrats on finishing a 139 chapter story... That is a lot of work.

Fragile Daydreamer chapter 139 . 5/23/2017
Congrats on completing this story!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 137 . 5/22/2017
So this is the end? I guess, so long and thanks for all the fish!

JaDeCe chapter 7 . 5/21/2017
Besides almost being molested and eaten, I'd say it was a pretty good day. Wouldn't you, Sasha. I like it and I'm happy Sasha and Daybreaker bonded together, even though it's all still new. I really like Zephyr's character. She sounds pretty.

I'm quite behind, yeah? Time to try and catch up. I can't wait to be blowed away with this one.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 136 . 5/19/2017
This reminds me of the old Samurai Jack in which her fights a "evil" twin made from his anger... we only hurt himself by fighting... so he let go of his anger and by doing so... removed everything that gave his Evil Twin strength.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 135 . 5/17/2017
Power is a weak man's crutch, If the power they offer is so good... why did it fail everyone that had it?

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 134 . 5/17/2017
Nothing will just die and stay dead will it?

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 133 . 5/13/2017
It's like a test of the dark powers themselves, to see if she can use her berth right... but do they wish her to win? the darkest powers are the most fickle.

NamelessMapleLeaf chapter 133 . 5/11/2017
Yep, finally got the notification for new chapter. And thank God cause these chapters are good.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 132 . 5/11/2017
You gone down the rabbit hole... and that is one ugly bunny.

It's Good.