Reviews for Legend of the Dark Oracle
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 121 . 3/10/2017
Another good chapter, I hope writing out a full on fight was not as hard as it looked.

CrossPaladin chapter 120 . 1/18/2017
My...My armor. My Crown ...How? How could he get a hold of it? It's impossible.

Oracle...Erase that beast
ivegotwritersblock chapter 120 . 12/27/2016
it's been too long. I'm going back and rereading this from the beginning now. i know i missed something
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 120 . 12/2/2016
This guy has more lives then a cat... but will it save him from being skinned like one?

It's Good.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 119 . 11/30/2016
This must be settled... in mortal kombat...

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 118 . 11/28/2016
All that is left is the final battle... What a long road.

It's Good.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 104 . 10/30/2016
Mmmm! That was a sad chapter indeed. I like Day but sometimes I felt he was under utilized. Even when he was around he acted like any sword... he didn't talk. He was simply strapped to Sasha's back. Oh well.

This story is getting more interesting with each chapter. I'm really enjoying it. On to the next!
WolfGoesBaa chapter 99 . 10/30/2016
Re-enter Petra. I thought she was in some kind of Sons brainwashing program. Or was the Undying (mostly because he's already dead) Crystal talking about someone else when he meantioned a failed operative being 're-educated'?

The Dark Oracle is also the mindflayer?! The plot thickens! Sasha has been wholly outmatched before but the (one-sided) battle with Dietrach seemed a lot more soul crushing. Like playing BioShock and realising that ultimately, your choices didn't matter and the game was always going to end the same way.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 93 . 10/29/2016
Yay, she won... I think. Banishment was unexpected. I was sure she was going to do the whole burn-your-soul-into-nothing thing she did with Cyril. But I guess Jorn might not be as bad as Cyril. Jorn may be the kind of person who thinks himself just even when everyone else doesn't. So when he offered a fair trial to Sasha, he may have actually been serious. I mean lets look at the evidence from Jorn's point of view:

Murder (Sasha did kill an allied member of the ruling force [Cyril])
Treason (Sasha did plot and carry out actions meant topple the ruling sovereign)
Sedition (I don't know what this word means but hey if 2 of 3 makes some sense so maybe this one is too)

So from Jorn's point of view, if Sasha had been found guilty of those crimes it would've been a 'fair' trial. Of course there's a lot one could use to defend Sasha's actions such as self-defence, how the Devolts have treated their own citizens and people of other... territories? But once again, I'm not looking at the intricacies of reality but just a dwarf's state of mind.

oh my qwerty-pad, did I just write that much about a character who appears in a total of 5 chapters?

What I really meant to say was: great chapter!

P.S. I meant Korgarth in my last review not Jorn. I got my dwarfs mixed up
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 117 . 10/29/2016
Well, hell.

WolfGoesBaa chapter 92 . 10/29/2016
Yes! The revolt against the Devolts! Someone should hashtag that and get the people of Loyce behind it... of course it may take a few... 100 years for it to get trending (or is it be trending?)

Zephir has developed a bit. I mean being brave enough to choose her friend over the Devolts is something I would've never expected of her some 88 chapters ago.
WolfGoesBaa chapter 91 . 10/29/2016
The Undying Crystal died!? Noooo, anyone but my favourite girlie named Son of Omega! This fight was very well done, much better than the Sasha vs Jorn fight which was kinda anti-climatic (in my opinion).

And now Jorn is back. Will the death of a common enemy bring Jorn and Sasha closer together? Will they start a campfire (using said enemy's body as firewood) and sing kumbaya (I'm not sure if that's how one spells 'kumbaya') or will Jorn take his vengeance.

I wonder if she's recharged her magic batteries.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 116 . 10/17/2016
Seems like everyone is dead or dying... only three remain, the cyborg, the monster and Sasha. over all, that is one way to tie up all the loose strings.

RIP Fictionpress chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
I'm rereading this and looking back I still like Arkham the most his disregard for your condition in a freezing fountain makes him look like a dick but honestly the guy makes it known constantly that he's not here to coddle anybody.
Guest chapter 114 . 10/6/2016
I know the devolts are doomed but after how many popped up... I'm waiting for their founder to show up as a pissed-off undead lich looking for who is ending his/her line.

It's good