Reviews for Legend of the Dark Oracle
ivegotwritersblock chapter 112 . 9/30/2016
So I read this from time to time and got sucked in. Going back to start over and fill in the gaps. Keep writing. It's good.
Kregard chapter 104 . 9/28/2016
Dang, I was hoping to finally found out what the souls name was that comprised Daybreaker but oh well.
NamelessMapleLeaf chapter 111 . 9/27/2016
I know I haven't written a review in a while, so I just wanted say... still loving this story.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 111 . 9/26/2016
When it rains, it pours... makes me feel a little sorry for them.

Kregard chapter 36 . 9/23/2016
I am guessing at the point that the cyborg is one of Lovett's written creations. This story is starting to remind me of the new Goosebumps movie which I might add was quite to my liking. The story has been interesting thus far and look forward to the next 2/3rds that is available at this time.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 110 . 9/22/2016
Most girls are a head turner, looks like Val is a neck-breaker.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 109 . 9/19/2016
All jokes aside, getting hurt by people you trusted is some of the worst pain I know.

CrossPaladin chapter 108 . 9/17/2016
Bellkreuz might be a Shoulders.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 108 . 9/17/2016
If no one ever betrays you then your simple not working hard enough...

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 107 . 9/14/2016
This was your one chance to punch him... just like you said you would!

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 106 . 9/11/2016
After reading this I can't help but think how this sounds like it would be easily turned into some kind of dark ritual... Pull out someone's soul and then twist, change or morph it before forcefully placing it back in to alter the person... like changing the operating system for a computer.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 104 . 9/8/2016
"So always look on the bright side of death, Just before you draw your terminal breath"

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 103 . 9/8/2016
If she has her soul made into a weapon... If something happens to the weapon, would something happen to her? Like if they add more onto it... would Sasha become a little more busty? or if they sharpen it, would she become more curvy? So many questions~

It's Good!
CrossPaladin chapter 100 . 9/5/2016
100 chapters.

Excellent work, Oracle.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 100 . 9/4/2016
Congrats on making 100 chapters!

137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »