Reviews for Playing it Straight
SistyMisty chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Wow, this is good. Its been a while but please update?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Oh my god i wanna know what milo's gonna do
Originally Pristine chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Aha. Obviously the star of this story is the spider in the bathroom. This story is actually a suspense-thriller about a serial killer spider who uses cell phones.

No, but really, great first chapter. I'm looking forward for more. I can't pick between Jason and Milo just yet, need to scope out the vicinity. I'll have to wait until the next update! Write soon please.
AndTheWholeHeartShrinks chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
LOL. I love the ending so much! You have a really great sense of humor! Your dialogue is really solid, too, and I can't wait to see where you take this story!

I have a teeny "dialogue formatting" pointer, though. For example, the very last line is:
[["Ready to go?" He asked, holding up his car keys, and I nodded.]]
The dialogue is still technically continued with the dialogue tag "he asked", so "he" would be uncaptialized. There's also something else I noticed, and this was a tip that totally blew my mind when I read about it because I felt like my entire educational career was a lie.
Let's playfully rework your last sentence, just because I'm lazy and yeah.
[["Let's go kill that spider," he said, holding up his car keys, and I nodded.]]
Notice the comma? Similar thing to the previous suggestion; the dialogue hasn't ended yet, since the tag (he said) adds onto it. The dialogue technically ends at the "I nodded". Is this making sense? Let me know if it doesn't!

But overall I thought this was really awesome and very funny! I love the concept of Casper "playing it straight" (teehee!) and really can't wait to see where you take this! I like Milo's character, too!
MissiB chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Lmao, that last line made me crack up XD please continue this, it's really really good!
Saint Wilde chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
My interests are peaked, I was kind of seriously hoping there were more chapters, but I guess not lol. Can't wait until the next chapter.
MalexisSwerve chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Oh god... oh god... oh god... Cilo! Maspar! Calo! Caslo! Milaspar! I SHIP IT SO FUCKING HARD!
Let's play a game. Let's see how fast you can update this wonderful story XD

Update soon, I'll be refreshing ;)
Roger Jaminson chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Aaayyyyyy! This story is too tight! I remember reading a similar story, which was really good, where the protagonist pretended to be straight in order to get laid. Thag story was awesome, so I'm excited to read this. I ain't saying you copying for something. Just look at all the slash werewolf/vampire; There aren't any outcries of plagiarism there.

I already love Casper. His manipulation is so attractive, and the way he has men, both gay and straight, on a leash.

So Jason. What if he becomes a obsessed ex lover? He really must have been into Casper, and then he think he got this hot straight dude into giving over his ass. He might not let Casper go. *Gasp* Possible drama!

Milo! He's suspecting something.

Gosh! I already love this story. I will suck your dick for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
A perfect beginning. I love Cas, I love his friends, I love his schemes. I really hope you're planning to continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
HNNNGH I love this so much omg! It's so scary seeing how amazing Casper is at acting and manipulating people and I'm really anxious about what's gonna happen next! Update soon!