Reviews for Inner Wolf, Inner Warrior
This Oreo has TWO Hearts chapter 74 . 5/14
Heyo, you still alive, bro?
That-One-Weird-Person chapter 27 . 3/24/2019
I love that movie too :)
That-One-Weird-Person chapter 3 . 3/24/2019
Is it Lord of the Rings? It sounds like it is from Smeagol's backstory. It isn't before your next post but…
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 3/17/2019
My, time flies when your having fun...or in this case when your father makes life about being a ruthless soldier. Malachi needs to learn about pacing.

Well Brevan was able to trick him but that just made " Kratos" angry.

Thankfully Kronar's at least someone less on edge to talk to. Ugh, living in your parent's shadow is a pain, double so when its a very hostile shadow.

Well, Brevan can get out of it without to much bloodshed. Another nice chapter, keep it up and till next time
Starart152 chapter 2 . 3/17/2019
A nice short chapter that develop a little the father of Brevan and how he tries to cope with his wife leaving him and having a son who doesn't have wolf blood inside of him, or appeared to not have.
As for his future trials, it might seem a little cruel, but Malachi went through it and his son must do the same. You gave many hints that this world was dangerous, so it is normal to do something like that.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
This is a nice way to give the background of the world in the story and how the main character came to be. It leave a few mysteries of what about the mother of the Brevan.
From the little detail, you give a few things that showed the little difference between the humans and the wolves and it was a good way to describe it.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 3/16/2019
I don't know if this was your intention but it has been giving me many major God of War 4 vibes with the whole thing we got here...hopefully Malachi is easier to win over then Kratos.

Well, not the most PC child raising ideology but, good for future warriors I guess. Well, one kid learns the hard way don't trigger guys raised by warriors.

Well, Malachi might want to be careful or he might make his son more aggressive then he could image or something like that.

We will see but was a emotional and intense start to the training. Keep up the good work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 3/15/2019
And I see Breavn is going to be raised to be cold...hopefully to not one of those ruthless warriors with emotional problems.

Seems like he's going to go through enough stuff that would make a Spartan pause, should be a wild ride, best of luck and till next time.
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 70 . 3/15/2019
The poor little fluffball. Food DOES make most things better, unfortunately, powerful rage spells are not included. But they still want to help. Be still my beating heart.

Oh Brevan. If only you knew the truth. She does love you really, it’s just the evil neckylace in the situation.

Kronar to the rescue – tralala!

Butterflies are still the most fearsome things around. But as How pointed out, he is bigger, braver, stronger, smarter *cue the Daft Punk music* and defeats the pesky beast in no time. Nothing is going to stop him help Ina after all. Well, almost, except it rising from the dirt like some sort of member of the flying undead. Reading through a little gap in my fingertips now just so you know.

So Kronar does get up there and manages to do it. He finally gets the necklace off and breaks it. Enzer’s going to love that, I can tell. In the meantime, Serena’s going to have to try and fix what’s happened before its too late. However, I have this horrible sense an ambush might start before she can say her piece. I mean, I love to be wrong in this case but…

And to bring out another well-known track – guess who’s back? Back again. Malachi’s back. Tell a friend. And you know another person who’s going to be back? Me - because, as you stated yourself, this is only the beginning of the end...
See you next time,
Zukafu
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 3/14/2019
Hey their Brady the Just, been roaming around for new stories and this one seemed cool so here we are.

As always prologues don't give TO much to go on but this world of Galatan seems like a cool place. Ah, did not realize this was the part two to a previous story, oh well.

Brevan had a rough start into the world, but its a great motivator to make something out of his life ot say the least. Curious to see how he and Malachi will prove their inner warrior, we will see but nice start and keep up the good work.
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 69 . 3/5/2019
No no no! Enzer you shall not make monster food out of the furballs. You’ll make the ancient warriors known as The Reviewers rise up and bring destruction upon your person. You may have all the strength and power at the moment, but trust me, even you will be weak against them and their collective force. Trust me.

I really am waiting for him to have this pride high then take great pleasure in watching him fall hard. I am waiting so patiently for that especially after all this talk about bringing Serena down with his (cough underhanded) tactics.

Oh, what’s Malachi up to now? Where’s he seeking help from? It wouldn’t be Brevan, would it? Does Malachi want to see Enzer fall THAT much that he would work with his [most beloved] son to do it? I guess we shall find out!
~ Zukafu
Fall Storm chapter 75 . 3/2/2019
I loved this story, I could read again. It kept me reading it, good job
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 68 . 2/21/2019
Bravan – you have a point. Serena – you also have a point. But… Bravan has DEFINITELY got the better point here methinks. Tear at the mind of him thoughts because I really want to see this end well (which it will) without suffering in the process. Is that too much to ask?

Uh oh. It’s happening. He’s finally confronting her about it. This will not likely well. First lovers’ spats usually don’t and given the gravity of this current situation of war, the odds are stacked greatly against them.

But hooray! The good thing (the only good thing) to come from this is How and Paws know the problem is the necklace. Now, they just need another plan. Air kisses to aid the two furballs’ recovery in the meantime.

One thing didn’t quite sit with me though during this one. “I can control this power” felt a little too… self-aware line coming from Serena and it didn’t quite feel at home with the rest of what she was saying in that speech to be an accidentally accurate turn of phrase. It may be me but nonetheless it broke the immersion a little for me there.

And I don’t usually catch these often, too caught up in the story, but a wee fix up possibly needed at…
“…tight spaces they often fought against a few enemies.” [they often fought against fewer enemies]

All the best,
Zukafu
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 67 . 2/18/2019
Well, this was far too intense for a sneaky late night read before an early morning start. It's taking a lot of willpower to not continue on right this very second... But I shall be good and take myself to off to bed. But first, of course, a review is in order.

Once again, as implied by my previous notion, the battle descriptions are seriously intense and I really did enjoy glimpsing in our various leaders' viewpoints in the duration. Queen Taria is one heck of a strong, determined woman. And her archers as well! They truly are going to be part of the tide that wins this battle. Hopefully, when the time comes, Chief Tyban has his priorities straight. After all, if they lose now, that treasure ain't going to be his anyway. But we may have to stay hopeful on that.

And that end. [Insert shocked face image here] Brevan has to suspect something's up now, right? Serena has never (to his knowledge) pursued vengeance over rational thought before now. Right?
~ Zukafu
zagato chapter 22 . 1/31/2019
Ina and How are cute together, thanks!
342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »