Reviews for An Assassin's Loyalty
Finna-aspenhunter chapter 1 . 7/13
I've enjoyed this story so far. Please keep writing. Have you read Throne of Glass?
-Finna
LDF chapter 1 . 3/18
One of the major downsides to this is that the abuse is incredibly gratuitous. It's just completely out of nowhere, and just seems to be there because 'these guys are evil let me show you how evil they are'. There's no real build up, and it's not handled tactfully.
TheRaider chapter 4 . 1/21/2017
I just finished reading this chapter and I must say I love that little Easter Egg you left (the Samhain) that connects the worlds of this story and the Witch's Knight. Does this mean that certain factors of the stories will merge (in other words will there be witches :D). Honestly when you described the body of the girl that got killed the first thing I thought was that a witch/ some magical animal got to her. Then I reasoned that this story wouldn't have witches because thus far the lands sound pretty different. But when I saw that part about the Samhain it kinda made my suspicions seem more reasonable. Also I like the fact that you show some racial diversity in your stories, because physical description is one thing some people tend to not do justice. That's all I have to say for now so I'm heading on to read the other chapters.

The Raider
ElvenValar chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
like this so far.
The Lovely Orange chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Omg YES! I finally find a story that is well written and has a very intriguing plot. Thank you so much, and I cannot wait for your next chapter.