Reviews for Give Me a Sentence and I'll Give You a Story
KoalaLover-ABC-123 chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
Awesome! Crazy weird, but still awesome! Hmm...
'A song can make or ruin a person’s day if they let it get to them.'
Hope you like it and can't wait for more!
KoalaLover-ABC-123 chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Awwwwwwww! I ship it!
KoalaLover-ABC-123 chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Oooooooooooh! ;D
KoalaLover-ABC-123 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
BWAHAHAHAHA! Cute!
LorrahBear chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
This is an interesting story.
LorrahBear chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
This was sweet, and could definetly be expanded upon to make a larger, fuller story. The bones are solid. Very nice.

Some suggestions (and only that, of course):

""Excuse me[,]" she said shyly. "Would you like to be in our play..."
""Sure[,]" he said nonchalantly.
"Let me introduce you to my friend [Kalynn]."
"You may now kiss the bride[,]" said the priest.
Victoria Best chapter 2 . 1/7/2016
Great little horror story. It was certainly a surprise when I read the ending! I like the idea you have here, by the way, by doing a story based on a sentence. Very original and I think it has the potential to do really well because of the originality of it and all the potential it brings. So yeah, I really enjoyed this!
Victoria Best chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Aww, this is such a cute story! Loved it! The little sister sounds adorable and actually reminds me a bit of my own brother, that's exactly something he would do. Lovely piece of writing and felt cute and realistic. Great job!
LorrahBear chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Well this was a decent little horror story. I wish we knew more about Rebecca and why she decided to pop up for Teresa. It was interesting!

Suggestion:

"Her blue eyes, so normally full of life[,] were cold and empty."
RaisingDad chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
Wow. Great ending. It says so much in so few words. You could have dragged it out, but showed the wisdom not to. Me, I take the opposite approach. "Why use one word when ten will do?" is the motto I usually go by.
RaisingDad chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Over the New Year weekend, I had the good fortune to watch the The Twilight Zone marathon they had at the Syfy channel. This story would have fit in quite nicely. Good job.
Kitt Katt03 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
my sentence is "Jaxon fell in love with Kalynn. "
this is a true sentence
Delaney Lovell chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
lovely! you turned my simple sentence into a work of art! Bravo
DiscordedAuthor chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
My Sentence Is "We're Not So Scary If You See Us In The Daylight"
Ckh chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Hmm...Im pretty sure that fictionpress doesn't allow such interactive storiea but hey, no one will ever know right?

Anyways, i yet to see the full extent of your randomneas yet and heres a sentence to start things off:

"I was strolling in the park one day when I suddenly saw the thing I dreaded most: Unicorn Hitler (inserts random backstory)"