Reviews for Little Red Riding Hood
Blue Devil012 chapter 29 . 5/9/2019
Noooo ooooo fck! How could you end it likethay?! Please don't leave us hanging on that cliffhanger for long! Poor Emma, Hunter too once he realizes what's happened. I think a website would be wonderful, I can't wait to visit once you decide to have it up. As long as you come out with another chapter soon too!
cat10985 chapter 29 . 5/8/2019
Your back! I hope you are doing better... I almost wrote you a few times.. my home life has been very messed up.. a lot of crappy things going on.. your story helps me escape those things.. plus I wish I had someone like Hunter.. especially on the really bad days.. which have been pretty much everyday. But thankfully I have stories like yours! But I hope you are doing well! And I would hope you know I support anything you do! I think a website would be awesome! But I just think you and your writing are amazing! But I would totally go to your website! And while I am not a big medieval story person, I am a big fan of your writing so I would ready literally anything you wrote! So I am on board with any direction you go! I just look forward to seeing another chapter you have published! This cliff hanger was a crazy one! I don’t know if it is the actual killer or if something else is going on! I just love this story and think it can keep going! Well I can’t wait until your next update! And I will follow anything you do!
ggold chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
I think you should be in all platforms available for writers. I would definitely follow you on those and possibly subscribe to emails. You have a great story here, IMHO. I know Amazon might be a bit of an investiment, but I have bought copies of books from FP authors once the work had been published. Good Luck!
rustandstardust123 chapter 29 . 5/8/2019
Ah! Finally an update!

I think a facebook page and group would be helpful. I know a lot of authors use them to stay in touch and interact with fans.
Anschi gamora chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
Hi
I just finished chapter 28 and was soo happy to see that you updated! Omg a website would be amazing, I love your writing and would be very happy to read more of work!
Regards Anschi!
MJ Jensen chapter 29 . 5/8/2019
Yay! You're back! I'm so glad! Now update again before I lose my mind over this cliffhanger! Lol
Guest chapter 20 . 4/27/2019
i am so so el desperado for the ending of this story please dont disappoint! 3
Guest chapter 28 . 3/16/2019
Always loved this story! Please keep writing! x
anon chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
Please update. I've been checking this site everyday since you posted your last chapter
Julie chapter 28 . 2/23/2019
We need more!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/11/2019
I reqlly enjoy this book im so glad i found it and i love yhe story, please keep up the good work! Youre really talented!

~Your fan
Lori chapter 27 . 2/9/2019
I just love their chemistry soooo much. I’m addicted to it. Thanks for this amazing chapter.
Lori chapter 25 . 2/9/2019
Hah, it looks like I am one step behind you. I wrote on your note you should be on Wattpad , and YES to answer your question on this chapter, you should definitely be. A lot more exposure. Excellent chapter. Like always. I truly enjoy your writing style. :D
Lori chapter 24 . 2/9/2019
Hi Sarah,
I just read your message. First of all I wanted to say thank you for posting this message. It was very personal and you don’t owe explanations to your readers but as you mentioned some of us were coming back here from time to time hopping this story would have an ending. I am so sorry you went or still are going through a hard time. I could not help but wonder if you were ok, given you wanted to finish this story and then you disappeared. I think this story is one of the best I’ve read in a while. Coming back here to check for it in 2019 speaks for itself. I’ve never bothered with any other unfinished story. Uou should try posting this one and your novel on Whattpad. ( maybe you did already in that case ignore me). I just think at this day and age that platform would be better to broadcast your skill. And you do have a terrific skill and talent, you should know that by now. We all have our burdens and problems in life, I hope you get to be happier soon and that your wishes come true.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
You updated! I can’t believe it. Thank you soooo much! I have to go read now. I’ve been comming back to this story from time to time. I re-read the whole think twice. I think is one of the best stories I have ever read. The chemistry between your characters is unbelievable. You should try to publish this. Of I go to read now!
391 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »