Reviews for Little Red Riding Hood
Acie chapter 27 . 1/6/2019
This feels a little like a filler chapter but enjoyable none the less
cat10985 chapter 27 . 1/6/2019
Yah your back! I thought about messaging you, but I didn’t want to bother you.. wasn’t sure how your holiday went. I know mine didn’t go as planned and there was some heartbreak in it.. but I pushed through. It wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t great either. New Years started out fun.! Went to a distillery with my brother and sister in law! And it was fun.. but it was the after part when we were discussing what happened at Christmas that made me cry again.. ️ Oh well. It was still a fun night. What did you do?! I loved this chapter! Sex in the car was hot! But it was so short! Hahaha! The whole scene felt more like foreplay! It all happened so fast and then it was done! Lol! I loved the interaction with the friend! Super cute! And I loved that we could feel the tension with hunter and Emma. But not gonna lie.. I wanted more steamy scenes AND more Emma and hunter time! But it is also because I just love this story. Seriously! I check everyday for an update. And I love hunter and Emma! I hope I find a hunter! Lol. I can’t wait to read more! And I love doing things in the middle of the night! So I totally get that you posted in the early am! I love to bake at that time. How are things going otherwise ? Anything new? Can’t wait for an update! But I look forward to hearing from you too!
Selene chapter 26 . 1/5/2019
Can’t wait for the next chapter
Du chapter 3 . 1/1/2019
So, I might have just reread the whole story as a New Year’s Day thing (and I’m reviewing a random chapter because FP won’t allow more than one review per chapter). I don’t want to pressure you into anything, but. I just need to know what happens now...
Guest chapter 26 . 12/30/2018
i loooove this story so much . please come back
Eli chapter 24 . 12/29/2018
Yey! I am so happy I did set up an alert about new posts form you! I didnt hope it would happen, but this is a good news! I am looking forward to new chapters!
I am sorry about your rejected novel, I cant tell you how much they are missing on, since I didnt read it, but this story is definitely a good reading material!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/26/2018
Hi Sarah, I don't think I've ever left a review for any of your chapters yet, simply because when I first started reading this story around 2-3 years ago, I was terrible at jotting down my feelings and thoughts. Even since your last-last update back in 2016, I constantly kept checking this story for updates and even thinking about it time to time.

There are a lot of stories I have read and loved over the years that were abandoned but I can say this is the only one that makes me keeping coming back to check upon. I'm both exhilarated you're back but also upset on your behalf due to your personal circumstances. I would just like to say that your writing is amazing and I can't believe publishers have turned you down, considering the amount of mindless rubbish that is being published nowadays. Have you thought about going into self-publishing?

Your story is incredibly well-written, full of mystery, a little bit scary (in a good way!) and it's so HOT! I love the main characters together. And I would really really love to see this story written to completion. But I also understand that life gets in the way so please do what is best for you.

It is good to hear from you and see that you have updated! Please take care, Jess x
Christmas Presen chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
t
In the form of an update perchance?
illegalmoonshine chapter 26 . 12/23/2018
All I want for Christmas is the next chapter
Du chapter 26 . 12/23/2018
I’ve reread this chapter three times in the last day, and I enjoyed it so much! Sarah is trouble and I’m so exited for her to become more involved in this. But, excuuuse me? Hunter being the only survivor of her father’s crime was something I didn’t expect, yet it makes so much sense. That last scene was superb, everything in it, really. Emma’s reaction, Hunter going after her... Have I mentioned I want a personal Hunter yet? For it being a non-edited chapter, the writing was brilliant. Can’t wait for more!
waterhouse chapter 26 . 12/10/2018
AAAAAAHHHH! YAAAY! Been reading "Little Red Riding Hood" since 2015, and always loved it since. Was on my knees for a good mystery, smutty, dark, dangerous, hilarious fic, and yours answered my pathetic-picky prayers! SWEEET! I found a trend that most of the best fic pieces are based in/use canada as a setting, and the best fic writers are canadian (I've killed years of hours of my life reading fic on here, I'm unfortunately an expert now..oh my. There a degree out there for dedicating you life to FF and FP)...mmm Tim Horton's, I'd take a life-threatening close exit of the highway for some Horton's. YUM. Great times for Hunter and Emma ahead or as my brain likes to poop out, 'Hemma'. Sara? ahh the plot thickens. I always find myself struck when I hear townspeople blaming Emma for her father's antics. Just makes me wanna beat them with a paddle and give her a blanket and hot chocolate. Damn, she's not her father, lay in some snow and CHILL guys. Homegirl has been through SHITE, AND she's broke, damn what a life. A LIFE I love to read though, and love even more thanks to Hunter's naughty, tough love (cops are hot. REPEAT. COPS. ARE. HOT. ding! ding!) Speaking of the fuzz, my 2nd favorite character is surprisingly Jackson (3rd is Emma..am unapologetic muahaha) he gives such a great anchoring feel to the plot, and makes a great voice of reason to everyone, even better than Hunter's (read: twisted) voice of reason, at which he also excels at when giving Emma a lesson on manners (HA). BTW I like to assume that Jackson has always known about Hunter and Emma's naughty exploits, and that he absolutely DID hear them having reckless, animal, kitchen-countertop sex a few chapters back. Like who wouldn't. I bet he also drank wine, kicked back on the couch and stoked the fireplace while listening in, and whistling a tune? Yeaaaah, Jackson definitely knows what's going down..right? You can't be head of the police department and not know when someone's having sex in a a room right next to you. That's like, on the test to get in right? No? Hmm, anyway I want you to know your work is more than words can say, appreciated, highly entertaining, and always makes me smile when I read it, even on a bad day, and has the power to make me forget where I am and take me away to the great chilly plains of Canada or Hunters homely cabin (or his shower...or kitchen countertop.. oou la la~ depending on the day). So relax, take it easy and have fun with it. You're doing something wonderful. Naughty and wonderful. Peace, love, cheers and happy writings!
peachfruitsalad chapter 26 . 12/9/2018
Wow. Love it! Can’t wait for the next instalment
KarasunoFan chapter 26 . 12/3/2018
Wow that was a lot...beautifully written
Quick question re continuity...didn't she and Sarah grow up together in Cali? But is it Toronto?
Acie chapter 26 . 12/3/2018
Honestly, get father was an ass. She shouldn't be held accountable for his actions though
ScribingSarah chapter 26 . 12/2/2018
I saw the update and re-read this entire thing today. Homework can wait. I love this story! So glad you decided to start writing again. I love the romance and the drama and the mystery of this all. Also, yes—you should definitely post this on Wattpad. You’ll reach a larger audience and I think a lot of people, especially the teenage girls that on wattpad, are more active on there with upvotes and the opportunity to comment on every paragraph if they so wish because wattpad itself is more interactive. But besides that, omg, so much has happened! I almost forgot about Kat but I’m glad she didn’t show her face this past chapter. I wonder how Emma’s going to deal with Clayton. But more importantly, how is she going to deal with Hunter? They’re definitely more that just fuck buddies, and I think they’ll both be really hurt if she just leaves town. And with the person harassing her and killing that one girl, I’m really excited to see how the mystery ends, preferably with Emma still in Harbordale when it’s found out and solved. Thank god she has a familiar friend there with her now ( my name :D). But anyways, thank you for picking this story up again, and I’m really excited to see what you have next!
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »