Reviews for Looks Like I Fell In Love to the Wrong Person
Grimnir Esjay chapter 11 . 11/17/2019
Right so that arc is over, I wonder if there's gonna be a potential ship tease for Junichi and Ayaka. That being said I wonder what's Minato going to do later on.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 10 . 11/16/2019
It's essentially a string of revenge stories, I have to admit this series is getting more and more intense. But wait what about Sora and Shizuku's story? Oh well, I'll just find out in the next chapter, great job.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 9 . 11/16/2019
Wow, each chapter seems to be darker and darker than I expected. Not what I hoped when I read the title which kinda sounds like a romcom, either way, I have to admit, that was pretty extreme for Ayaka to trash her room like that, though truth be told I expected her to burn it or something.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 8 . 11/16/2019
Right so it's been a while since I last read this again, and I have to admit. I have to admit I'm curious if Kenichi will come back while at the same time interested in Junichi and Ayaka right not, either way it's been a nice and funny chapter.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 7 . 8/18/2019
Yeah Kenichi's mother is definitely insane, she took it pretty badly. Glad to see Kenichi wasn't as insane as his mother was though.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 6 . 8/18/2019
Oof been a while since I read this. Time to continue where I left off.

Not going to lie, that got too dark and that I was glad that Sora rescued Shizuku. I won't lie Kenichi was somewhat desperate that it damaged my first opinion for him.
Zoneflex chapter 63 . 8/13/2019
YES, omg I was hoping for this story to return!

I remember when I read the first chapter and falling in love with it immediately! Back then you only had about 11-12 chapters released and I always anticipated every next chapter!

I’m sorry that you had to go through that rough patch, if I could’ve helped in any way, I would’ve. But I’m so glad to hear that you’ll finish this story because I love reading and reviewing every chapter. I am especially excited for the next one :D
Zoneflex chapter 62 . 10/1/2018
Can't believe it's been an entire year since I last reviewed this. I had to go back a few chapters to remind myself of the story and I fell in love with it all over again. I do hope you continue this but if you're busy with life then I understand.

Thanks for such an awesome story and hopefully one day it continues.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 5 . 8/25/2018
Well this story took a spiral, what I originally thought as a Matchmaker Crush rom com turned into a revenge mystery story. Which further deepened my interest in this story.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 4 . 8/5/2018
Hmm looks like Kenichi is a pretty clever, I'll look forward to knowing who he really likes. Though I have a feeling it will not end well to either party once he tells the truth.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
Well I was right on one thing, that tactic will always backfire since it's never that simple. But I can't help but feel bad for her to think the man she loves is in love with her best friend, though on the plus side she'll now have a reason to help Sora out.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 2 . 8/1/2018
I just realized the two would be in a very 'compromising' position to put it lightly should the envelops are to end up getting mixed, and given how this is technically a romcom so far it would be inevitable that the letters will get mixed.
Grimnir Esjay chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
interesting, the pattern of this story is more or less in a script format. A little difficult at first but later on it get's better. Well, I've read plenty of romance stories and watched romance animes that focus on matchmaking to know where this is going, regardless I'll look forward to the next few chapters.
ItZKaiSord chapter 62 . 4/3/2018
PLEASE UPDATEEEE!

Minato death!

SoraxShizuku xever!
Zoneflex chapter 61 . 10/4/2017
damn, minato is one devious man. Clearly willing to do anything to get what he wants. And it seems Sora has learned a thing or two about fighting from all his experiences in this story. i'm excited to see what happens next.
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »