Reviews for Detective Dan & the vandil escapade
Kinola chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
You said in your summary that this got a good grade, but...the story as a whole is far too short and feels far too rushed. Some of your sentences are either run-ons or sentence fragments, and some don't even start with a capital letter.

If you're going to be a professional writer, you can't make any mistakes. You grammar and spelling must be top-notch, and you need to have a decent storyline and characters. I honestly don't know why this got a good grade, but if you were to send this to a publishing company, they'd reject it in a heartbeat. You need to be careful.
Lilith S chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This was such a cool read! I thought it was really unique how the chapters were so short and such. I love the long anticipation in stories, but it can also be refreshing, I find, to have stories that let your brain rest a little more than usual.
Sure, there's a few grammar issues, and you should have many more paragraphs to show who's talking, but seriously, who doesn't have issues with that. Writers rewrite stuff all the time and learn from it.
Anyway, I'm getting off the topic here, apologies. I absolutely loved it. It was super unique and different, and not to mention a refreshing short story. Keep writing! ;)
~lustfuleyes100