Reviews for Dysfunctional: Origins
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 13 . 1/26
I feel really bad for Theo. Everyone just pushed him away and then blamed him on it.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 10 . 1/26
You know something? I really like these three. Their personalities balance each other out. It's fun to watch them interact too XD.
CrimsonBlade21 chapter 5 . 1/24
This is really good so far! I like all off their personalities too.
colby08180 chapter 34 . 3/1/2016
Oooooh, I love it! Great ending and I like how you've also got emotional turmoil with Theo to work on in the sequel. :) Very cleverly tied up all the loose ends for the plot but left the big questions for further writing - who is the Wizard? (I'm thinking... Can't remember what you called him dammit, but the man in black who makes the bargains. ;) Probably totally off... could it be Delilah? I'm thinking if she can make things then that might relate... but in Oz the Wizard is the one who makes deals... Hmmm. Lol just ignore my musings!) What's going to happen with Delilah? Will it adversely affect Jane? Are Theo, Sally and Reuben's powers going to develop or even have side effects? So many questions, can't wait for the sequel!

Keep up the great work, I love reading your stories. :) Only 'complaint' I would make is... when's The Devil You Know going to be updated? :P Haha just kidding, I know we're all busy. :) But I do love that one too! Basically I'm just busting for ANYTHING you write to be updated again. ;)

Can't wait to read more,
Colby
NOAVGC chapter 34 . 3/1/2016
Fantastic story throughout! The ending was quite satisfying and the way you left it open for a sequel left me desperate for more!

There was some very vivid and shocking imagery, especially of the bloody mess that the villain became in the end.

This was an absolute joy to read and I look forward to more in this series! Thank you for posting this story.
Annoying tourist chapter 32 . 2/26/2016
H-holy crap, they killed their guidance councillor.

How will they hide the body? Will they?

This story is amazing. I'm on pins and needles with the suspense, so please update soon.
Faint blue chapter 32 . 2/23/2016
Poor poor Theo! I feel so sorry for him, his baggage is only piling up!
Mr. Arsenic and Friends chapter 31 . 2/18/2016
Holy moley Imaginary Jane is effing creepy. I love it.
NOAVGC chapter 30 . 2/14/2016
Some good chapters here that add some more depth to your characters. It is great to see their relationships develop as well.

There were some really deep and emotional moments, but you handled them expertly. Please keep up the great work!
mbabaoye chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Wow! This one is intense and deals with some great adult themes. A lot like my recent release, but in a slightly different direction. Interested to see where this one goes :)
Mr. Arsenic chapter 29 . 2/11/2016
Aw, that ending tho. :D Also a bit concerning considering that the effectiveness of Theo's powers is proportional to how much he wants to be dead, but still. Sweetness is always appropriate.
Faint blue chapter 29 . 2/11/2016
I LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON BECAUSE YOU HAVE ME HOOKED. And overall this is awesome af
NOAVGC chapter 28 . 2/8/2016
Don't know what you were talking about I the author's notes, this was a great chapter. Reuben's blurring of reality and nightmare was gripping and very well written. Great to see he's finally escaped the hospital! Excited to read what happens next. Keep up the great work!
Mr. Arsenic chapter 28 . 2/8/2016
Whoa, Reuben's powers are actually kinda terrifying.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/8/2016
Nononono! You make me fav Rueben more than Theo! That's not ok! I love this story so much I'm dying every time I see an update! Please kill me moreeeeeeee luv it
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »