Reviews for Worth Driving For
zagato chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
Thank you for writing this. I can relate to Oliver because he is a devout Catholic and a good son. I would probably do the same thing as he did if I have biological deficiencies. Just like Oliver, I must be a bit of a sap too. Maybe that's why I like reading your stories. Thank you! :)
Jasmine Rute chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Extremely enjoyable, upbeat story - I so envy the way this author is able to tell a complete story and make you feel something for the characters in a short span of time. Great writing throughout.
Jasmine Rute chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
Another great chapter - your dialogue is very clever and forward-moving. And I love the way this story progresses.
Jasmine Rute chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
I am really liking Oliver. Though he is the one who seems to have the dark side (failed marriage, more responsible, etc.) he s also still dedicated to his faith and seems like the character I cling to so far. Again, great writing and description of the wedding in a catholic setting.
Jasmine Rute chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I simply adore how well you open a scene and story. I can envision everything that is happening as though I were there in the car. Great set up.
DianyRdz chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
Beyond loved this story, like maybe because I am Catholic and it’s easy to identify Oliver. Regardless, it is a great story, that bit just made it even better. He was definitely worth the drive that Kassandra took, definitely worth the leap of faith she took. So he let his ex-wife go because he couldn’t have kids. Ok I am all for being a “decent’ (there is no way to be a perfect) Catholic but really? Annulling a marriage because of that? Most definitely see how Kassandra was outraged by how things played out with his ex-wife. Oliver is a great guy and then for that to happen like no. I like how his family looked out for him and while in some ways, pushing Kassandra towards him, they were able to help Oliver realize how he was really living in pause, waiting. Normally people in weddings have flings, who would have thought Oliver would receive a wakeup call instead.
Savannah Singleton chapter 9 . 11/4/2015