Reviews for Secrets of the Stars
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Watch out for tense swapping and incorrect punctuation.
Rhythri chapter 18 . 3/5/2016
Awww, Carter x Kria! Yay, and nice fight at the end. I'm glad everyone got a happily ever after~~ :)
Rhythri chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
Nice, didn't expect Carter and Kria to already be free and plotting from the inside. I'm glad they aren't really evil. Now to watch the war go down!
Rhythri chapter 16 . 3/5/2016
Wow, what a sad past Hadar has and I was surprised that Kria was involved with Minas in the past! I feel bad for her, but I still like Hadar and Autumn, lol. Looks like there will be another fight over the sword.
Rhythri chapter 15 . 3/5/2016
Nice fight scene this chapter. The way Kria kept getting under Autumn's skin about Hadar was entertaining. I like the drama.
Rhythri chapter 14 . 3/5/2016
Oh damn, Carter and Kria are definitely turning up the creep facter in this chapter! Hopefully Hadar can keep Autumn safe, but I'm worried, lol.
Rhythri chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
Dang Carter was so close to killing Minas's real body! I feel bad for Carter if he really does follow in Minas's footsteps...Well hopefully Autumn and Hadar can stop him from getting the sword.
Rhythri chapter 12 . 3/5/2016
Nicolae taught Autumn some interesting magic. Definitely loved the little Hadar x AUtumn moment here! Feeling worried for Carter since he's possessed.
Rhythri chapter 11 . 1/7/2016
Things are really starting to heat up in this story! I hope Carter can overcome Mina's control. I feel like something very bad is going to happen if he continues down this road...

Nice chapters and looking forward to more! :)
Rhythri chapter 10 . 1/7/2016
Now I'm more curious than ever about Kria's past with Hadar. I hope Carter doesn't do something worse...
Rhythri chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
Wow, I'm surprised Hadar and Autumn are together but so happy! Then I felt so bad for Kria though. I kind of suspected that she had feelings for Hadar. I wonder what she will do now that the darkness is corrupting her. Also I wonder if Carter will ever be forgiven for what he did?
Rhythri chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Yikes so Carter is in a really bad situation right now. Kria is brave to tell him to not make a deal with Minas even though it might mean something bad could happen to her. Also that glimpse of Hadar's past is really sad. It makes me wonder how he became a Djinn if it wasn't by choice. Also who the heck is attacking Autumn and Hadar at the end!? Definitely interested in reading the next chapter! Keep up the good work. :)
Rhythri chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
I thought I was was going to die laughing when Carter said that to Autumn about her looking at him. Their first meeting was great and just like I hoped it would be. So Kria definitely knows Hadar and she's working for Minas? Yikes! Well, at least it doesn't seem voluntary. Nice job with the new chapters and I'm looking forward to more! :))
Rhythri chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
Nice action this chapter. I'm happy to see Autumn and Carter getting closer to finally meeting. I wonder what their reactions will be when seeing each other for the first time. Also, kinda scary Minas is planning something for Carter...
ScarlettColombianNeckties chapter 6 . 12/1/2015