Reviews for The Way I Cry*
digital nina chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Wow, this is really good. I like the repetition in it.
K's Moonshadow chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Powerful. Very relatable. Going on my faves!

Much Love,

*K's Moonshadow*
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This is amazing. I know the feeling. Beautiful poem, with an amazing rhyming scheme. Wonderful concept with a full-on reality check for the reader. This has been on my Favourites for a while, and only now have I reviewed it!
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
shit that's good!
Fallen Shadows chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This is really great, it's very powerful and does explain how we feel and what we'd like to say when we're asked questions. I like it a lot.
battygirl13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
i dont even know how to explain how much i love this poem! this is so good! GREAT job! keep it up!
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Beautiful... absolutely... wow. I think this is BY FAR one of the best poems I've read on the subject... those who cut for trend, because it's in or dark or cool or whatnot would NEVER understand this. I... just cannot tell you how much this one touched me. I seriously started to cry after I read it... I NEVER CRY! So that was extremely weird for me. Well anyways, great job, I hope you will someday come back to fp (noticed your last was on June 29th).
crystal chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
wow.. i absolutely love this poem... it reminds me of me... keep up the good work, you are really really good!
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
that's perfect...love the repeating
Broken Wishes chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
oh my. I can't even explain how much I love this poem. It COMPLETELY describes me. Awesome job.
imxnotxyourxstar chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Incredible poem, absolutely amazing. The last stanza was fantastic. Keep up the good work!
~Lsay312
Roadside Dryer chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Very good! The line, I do it for the blood, not for physical pain is very good! every time you repeated that I like could really image someone saying that.
himynameispatduh chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
i love it...its strange how people cant understand that you do it for the blood not the pain. my patrents found out i was cutting and they cant understand the fact its for the blood...you really understand WOW
Mystic Kiwi chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
OMG i love this poem. Those select few who kow about my cutting think that it's weird that i cut for the blood, but hate the pain. It's nice to know i'm not the only one (i'm not sure if this is true, or about a friend or what) that does it for blood, not pain
ashen blue chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
you just got added to my favorites. great.

great.

great.

no, really...porbably because my parents just caught me cutting and now i'm the physco freak and i can't seem to find the words to explain this to them and jesus...but that's not the point.

I love this. the blood is the reason.

* out of *