Reviews for The Life-Givers
jtbwriter1956 chapter 29 . 12/6/2016
OMG. Just when I thought the next big thing would be the reaction of the Lilla Jordso press and people to Christian and Leslie staying on the island! Now will Christian have to go back to help educate Anna-Laura and Esbjorn and the family? And how many of the other children will have the power besides? Thanks for an great "almost" wrap up-and a really addictive read!
Harry2.0 chapter 29 . 12/6/2016
Its good to see the family together again, and on Fantasy Island. I'm looking forward to any more material that you have coming down the pipes. And I am ALWAYS happy to read and review your stories! One of these days, you are going to have to come to my part of the world for one of our writers group meetings to give a talk on all that you have done!
Liquid Light chapter 29 . 12/6/2016
Hehehe ,so you noticed i change my name depending on my mood! XD . Anyway the story was fantastic , my question is if your gonna continue 'em here in ficctionpress or somewgere else . And if its here will it be soon ? Cuz i love theese and cant wait for the next one
jtbwriter1956 chapter 28 . 11/26/2016
Thank you...thank you for a wonderful chapter. Unexpected that the island will now see more clan members that will be able to have a more normal life, but for Christian to now realize why he and Leslie belong on the island and not where he's always on display is a great revelation. And I love that Delphine can teleport when needed-what a relief! I just hope the rest of the royal family gets the message and is sorry for what they did to both Christian and Leslie. More please?:)
Harry2.0 chapter 28 . 11/26/2016
Help was found and JUST IN TIME! Now its time for Christian to recoup and recover his strength after what he went through. And its GOOD to see him and Leslie back together after this scare.
Nagi chapter 28 . 11/26/2016
Yaaaaaaay ~ they made it! And wow to think that torfin was so close yet so far! XD
jtbwriter1956 chapter 27 . 11/16/2016
No. Poor Christian, he at least had some quality of life but this disease the monsters gave him will have to kill him before he can be saved! And what if they can't find any of the healthy clan members? Somehow I think Prince Matti has the right idea-if the person they have in custody has any remorse or scruples, he can help! I'm glad to see some of Christian's family has decency in them, but it's shameful any of them had to be guilt-ed into apologizing. A great chapter-thanks! But what now?:0
Harry2.0 chapter 27 . 11/16/2016
We are now at DEFCON 1. Its time to put pedal to the metal, AND FIND THAT CLAN MEMBER! Its do or die time. No more lolly gagging around. Find this person and get him to the Island STAT!
jtbwriter1956 chapter 26 . 11/6/2016
That's awful...just when it seems Christian has survived what those monsters did to him and others of the clan, he gets a disease that will kill him. But, is anyone else willing to take on his illness to save him? And is there anything Leslie's father can do for him? This is a great read-I love that Leslie has finally learned her own strength. But who's going to tell their children their father could die? More please?:O!
Liquid Light chapter 26 . 11/6/2016
Damn , well they should get neil and the other 2 of tye top 4 just in case this is abit harder to cure.

Thanks for the update , ive been diying to know what it was that lleslie' insticts detected
Harry2.0 chapter 26 . 11/6/2016
I HOPE that the leader of the tribunal that kidnapped Christian has to suffer the ROTTEN LUNG DISEASE! He needs to know the pain that Christian is going through. And the sooner that Christian is revived after passing away the better for one and all!
jtbwriter1956 chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
Way to go Leslie! She trusted in her instincts and scared the stuff out of Jindara. But what did those monsters do to Christian? Can Leslie's father bring him back to health? I love that Carl-Johan finally is doing the right thing..but did he finally get through to that selfish family of his? Thank you for a riveting chapter..now what?!:)
Harry2.0 chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
Well, Christian is BACK! And boy is the family happy. The Consortium that did this to him is going to pay, mark my works on that! But, I am worried about Christian's health. From the sounds of things, he may have caught something. As for Carl Johan, FINALLY someone in the royal family is willing to talk to the couple, apologize and do what he can to be of aid to them if they choose to return or not.
Liquid Light chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
Im happy christian is back , but im worried about him ! What is using the power over 48 hours consumes the lifespan or one of those evil tribunal people installed something similar to a timebomb inside christian with their powers?! I hpoe he survives and everything becomes alright
Cellini2point0 chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
Review:
This chapter was good. It finally offered a perspective I had been looking for because we were getting most of the story just from Leslie's perspective. I would have liked to see a bit more of the royal family, but what was given was enough to really hammer home the thoughts and feelings of those at home. Search and rescue: It may have been a bit too short. Not that it had to be drawn out, but more could have been added to make it feel a bit richer in terms of maybe descriptions or exchanges. Overall though I'm like 9/10.

Feelings:
OMG I love this story. I love that it was CJ who was finally like, "yeah... we messed up." I am hoping that Leslie and Christian don't move back to LJ. I really wanted CJ to be like, "Louisa, Anna-K, Esbojrn, let's go" primarily because they are the only people who seemed to exhibit guilt. I wanted there to be a more intense altercation between CJ and Amalia, and I really want someone to be like, "F- this, Christian isn't your sacrificial lamb anymore." But, you know that's just me. You always write your stories in such a beautiful way that I never want to change a thing once I read that last chapter or the next book of the series.
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »