Reviews for On A Lark
DianyRdz chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Do things happen on a Lark? Hmm, interesting thought really I mean do they happen or are we subconsciously unaware of things like that. The beginning of the story had me thinking it was going to be a somber mood type story and although it ended up being the underlying opening theme, I’m happy at how they shifted between Lark and Rory (I like that name, reminds me of Avicci’s song ‘the nights’) :). Them being on the nudist beach was like a small rebirth type ‘ceremony’ for Lark. She opened up and realized quite a few things so good for her there even if it meant distance between her and Rory. Everyone copes differently to different things/life changing events. Some better than most, some never fully cope and I think Lark understood that and that is why she had to distance herself. To find herself, to be able to cope and come to terms with things. It did her good obviously. Them going back to the nudist beach was the perfect way to restart. To begin anew (in the way of them taking a new step in their relationship) and to see what lark life takes them on afterwards(:
zagato chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Thanks this is a lark to read
zagato chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Thanks for writing! Will read this later.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Great story thank you for sharing. I look forward to your stories