Reviews for Nothing To Lose
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
This got me so interested! I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Guest 12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Truly a well thought-out plot/story; awesome work! I'm definitely hooked & can't wait to read what happens next! Please update when you have some time; it's too good to stop now!
Tailor Maid chapter 13 . 4/28/2017
Please update again soon. This chapter was Not nearly enough after such a long wait. But I like that Zachary talked to her. I'd like to see more of them interacting.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2017
Liked the story...Eva sounds very genuine..You have made all the characters come alive with their own oddities and individualistic behaviors..
Tailor Maid chapter 12 . 1/26/2017
I'm dying for more of Zach! I love this story so please update! :3
Tailor Maid chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
Yoo! This is my favorite story please keep updating faster! I just started reading it yesterday. It's so good! I can see all of the characters clearly and the pace is perfect! I love the main characters kindheartedness and her history, and I'm so interested in everybody. Even the secondary characters are interesting! Jake is so funny and the guys she sat with when her friends weren't there seems like paradise. I think I have a crush on kolan, Seb, Jake AND Zachary... Oops. Too many perf guys in one place lol. Anyway this is long because I want you to know that this is so good and you should be motivated to keep writing! PLZ update for me please! I'll be waiting. Bye bye :3
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2017
Please update soon !
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
Please update soon !
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2016
I loved it ! I really like Eva, please don't change her much, and hopefully you'll be able to update quicker than before after that update, I want to read the end ! :-) Keep it up !
J chapter 10 . 9/27/2016
You haven't updated in forever so thanks for this! Please update more frequently and soon with long chapters! I love this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
Oh my, oh my, nasty won't even cover it. I can't wait. Dani is going to lose it, and Eva will be the collateral damage. I hope not. Wow! Great chapter. Well written. You built up the suspense and I could not wait for the next one. Thank you for continuing to write this story. I love it.
Mis'Diagnosed chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Thank you so much for the previous comments! More to come soon!
Jessica chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
Thanks for the update! PLS UPDATE AGAIN TODAY OR TOMORROW W JUICY SCENES I WANT EVA and ZACHARY TO GET TOGETHER ALREADY AGH
Jessica chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
UPDATE PLS PLS PLS
Shiina chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Poor Eva, I really want her to see her brother (it's in my opinion, the most interesting part of the story so I wish is had a bigger part in it).
I like her character, she's different from the usual female protagonist in romance stories who is always obsessed with some guy(s). I mean she's curious about Zach but not all gaga over him. I really appreciate that. Though I must say I'm disappointed about Dani and Zach's relationship because I want Zach and Eva to be together, they have great chemistry. And if that ever happens it's going to create drama, also I don't want Eva to steal her friend's boyfriend, that's just shitty.
I don't trust Seb and his group, Rain in particular, she's fishy. I like Zach's friends though, and Jake too :)
Can't wait for the rest.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »