Reviews for Wanagi
Deb chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
This is awesome! Thanks for posting :)
rivieranaya chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
Premise sounds interesting, but I do believe "Redskins" is appropriate name for a football team. What to do?
A true dilemma.
Elementalfoxgoddess chapter 15 . 4/6/2017
OMGosoh he's so...so...adorkable! He really is like a little turtle! He's coming out of his shell now! Well he's lil head is probably poking out of the shell, but its better than nothing! I'm totally shipping Craig/Stan right now!
John Spangler chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Hello, I just wanted to say how much I've appreciated this story. It's one of the best things I've seen on this site. Thanks for writing it.
A. Cerana chapter 26 . 2/2/2017
Wow, I loved this story so much and for so many reasons. I loved the both explicit and subtle way it addressed issues of racism, which is particularly close to my heart this year as I, a person of relative privilege, am experiencing for the first time in my life what it's like to work for and work in a community that faces so much discrimination. Loved the horror and the thrill - was actually spooked when I read this at night. Also loved the respectful way you handled the spiritual element, the little sprinkles of commentary in between about the incomprehensibility of this great universe. Actually, this whole story just radiated so much respect for life and culture, which is so refreshing and uplifting to find these days.

I also want to say that you've done an incredible job with Stan. Losing a husband aside, many of his experiences resonated very much with me - there were times where I felt like I could have cried, which, granted, happens a lot because I'm an emotional person, but not so often in the relieved and happy way. Reading about him felt like being heard, you know?

Thank you for writing and sharing, and caring enough about people like your characters to let them feel real. I've really appreciated the past few days of reading :)
crazychickhull chapter 26 . 8/29/2016
I've just been reading wanagi. You really are a fantastic writer. My great aunt was a spiritualist medium so Stan reminded me a little of her. She didn't take spirits to the brink like Stan but she did have an Indian spirit guide named tahargu (think I spelt it right) who she used to pass messages through. She also had another guide called cohelius who was from space. She was quite famous in her time. Her name was Mildred Holloway.

I really liked this story and the characters and loved the ending where the first spirits he saw finally found peace. The folklore was good and I can see how much research you did to get it correct. The twist where the evil prescience invaded Stan made my hair stick up on end. I loved the connection between Stan and his coworker. Do you have any plans for doing a spin off or second book like you did with confessions and reflections? I actually reread these two side by side to get the timelines straight. I will review the other books in another message.

Sorry it took me a while to review this story but I have been reading through everything you have posted.

Thank you for your stories and the time and patience you put into writing them.

Cch
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 26 . 8/24/2016
Ohh I LOVED this story. It was scary, funny, sweet, sad and beautiful. It broke my heart a little. The whole Henry thing was so terrible!
I'm starting to read The Sponsors series right now.
I really hope you keep on writing, your stories are amazing. Thank you for sharing them!
MiranDuranDa chapter 26 . 7/5/2016
I really enjoyed this story. Seeing it finished definitely has me feeling down. I wish there would have been some way for them to have ended up together, they were such a cute couple. Great characterization. You're characters were all so easy to relate with. I'm sad to see this story end.
mavinclark chapter 26 . 3/31/2016
I really appreciate your writing, this was a lovely story. Thank you for posting it on here!
chibikodo chapter 26 . 3/30/2016
Actually this was a very fitting ending. It's great that Stan finally found the courage to move on and to help these women move on as well. I had hoped that he would do something for them now that Craig showed him how silly his guilt was.

I actually did forget about Jeremy. haha Dorky isn't a bad thing...And being single is also not a bad thing either. Definitely think Stan still has a lot to learn about himself and his own strengths. Glad he has supportive friends in Abby and Craig.

Thanks for sharing this story.
LOK chapter 25 . 3/30/2016
So sad this great story is coming to an end. I can't wait for the epilogue.
mayday02 chapter 25 . 3/29/2016
"I'm going to miss your rants."
"I'm going to miss your patience in listening to them."

*sobs*

and, is it not like a bad idea to talk about your exes when sleeping with your bf? lol :v
mavinclark chapter 25 . 3/29/2016
Is he going to save the spirits on the plantation and will there be another book because I loved this!
Avelynn chapter 25 . 3/29/2016
Ha! I guessed it right haha.
But well it only makes sense. Or maybe I just lack romance lol.
But who would give everything up in that Situation. It's not like they can meet on the weekends or anything. They both have their lifes to live and Craig has a huge responsibility to his animals. It's the right thing to do. I'm glad you didn't force the pairing it would have been really unrealistic und too clichee... even for a Ghost story haha.
I'm sad to see another of your stories finish. I Just bought myself "The Chronicles of Magnus Bane" from Cassandra Clare since there really are no other stories worth reading (in my opinion) at the moment. It seems that "Plot" means nothing but "We meet, we fall in love, we solve one mini crisis or get abused, then we fuck and live HEA!". If I weren't so bad at writing I would actually try to get something done... but I suck. So I won't. i'll just bitch about it and wait for some other awesome stuff from you.

Btw funny thing, I don't read fem slash but you have this one Story with the Shifter "Tima" right? I found that funny since my name is Tima too. I never thought somebody else would know the existance of this name haha.
eve chapter 25 . 3/28/2016
that scene with henry in ch24 almost made me tear up. i love bittersweet endings though. looking forward to the epilogue!
144 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »