Reviews for Pursuing The North Star
DanaWolfStudios chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I'm glad I was helpful.

I'm glad to see more interactions between the two sisters, and now I've got a better grasp of all the siblings. Can't wait to read more.
DanaWolfStudios chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Oh wow, I posted a review mere seconds before this chapter came up. That's a funny coincidence... :)
DanaWolfStudios chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Hehe, this was a lot of fun to read. You're characters all have this funny side to them and I can't wait to see more interactions between them (poor poor Sena). I can't wait for the rest of the story! :D

A slight criticisms though? It's quite small and I know (more them anyone) that it is hard to introduce several characters at the same time, but I had a bit of trouble visualizing all the different knights and characters and keeping track of them, maybe if you gave them each a little description?

I'm not saying to describe with a lot of details every character (and I'm glad you didn't), but maybe just give them each a little something to recognize them? otherwise you have a very fluid writing style that is very nice to follow, there are a few mistakes here and there and it's sometimes a little awkward (for example I think you forgot to mention we were in a flashback in the first chapter), but nevertheless I really enjoyed reading it. Continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
I can't read chapter 2! It's just a bunch of numbers and stuff without sense. Please fix it soon.